Chapter 14

Author: Happy super late New Years! Thanks so much for your patience and support guys! I love reading your comments all the time. They never fail to make my day.🥰 Anyway, sorry if the ending is kinda trash...😅

Enjoy!

__________

Frantically, you rushed out of the restroom and into the courtyard only to run right into your equally frantic classmates. "Cheetu?!"

With all the commotion, you almost forgot that you were currently in your hero form.

"Is everyone okay?" You asked voice laced full of concern.

"This is awesome! Having a real superhero in the video is just what we need." Nino exclaimed as he aimed the camera at you, causing you to wave sheepishly.

"Come on, Nino. Put the camera away." Marinette whined.

"No way! This is excellent material for our film!"

"And my Ladyblog!" Alya added who also began recording from her phone.

"Wait! What's that?"

"That's Kim's wristband!"

"But what is this weird-looking pink slime around it?"

"Max isn't here either. What happened?"

"I hate to break it to you all but I believe one of your classmates has been akumatized." You announced, causing your peers to gasp and panic. "In that case, we should report this to Mr. Demacles and let him know what's going on." Marinette calmly suggested which everyone agreed upon.

With everyone distracted, Adrien took the opportunity to sneak off and find a secluded place to transform. "Adrien, where are you going?" Nino inquired. "I, uh...I left officer Jones' jacket in the classroom. I better go get it so I could use it the scenes." Nino nodded approvingly as Adrien ran back upstairs to the classroom.

'Weird...I don't remember him wearing a jacket before...'

Dismissing the thought, you followed the others to the principal's office. Marinette lingered behind as she waited for everyone to leave. "Time to break out the alter ego." She thought before dropping her phone on the floor and running off to look for a safe place to transform.

Alya knocked on the door before cautiously opening it. "Mr. Demacles, sir?" Everyone entered the room and looked around, only to find that it was empty and left in a pink gooey mess. "He's missing too!"

As your peers cautiously examined the room, you mentally took note of the number of missing people so far.

'So...Kim, Max, and Principal Demacles are all missing. Alright, that's just three people I need to find. Shouldn't be too hard, right?'

"Has anyone seen Agent Smith? I mean, Marinette?" Nino inquired, suddenly nothing the blue-haired girl's disappearance. On that note, everyone followed Alya out of the office but soon came to a halt at the sight of a discarded phone on the floor. "Oh, no...this is Marinette's phone..." Alya murmured, picking up her bestie's phone. Seeing this, your heart dropped at the thought of your friend being kidnapped on your watch.