Chapter 1

Author: Hello! Welcome to my first Miraculous story. Hope you all like it. I know this first chapter is short but don't worry, chapter two will be up soon.

Anyways, enjoy!

__________

"So, mom...tell me again why are we moving all the across the planet to a different country?" You asked, lugging a few boxes into your new house. Your mother, who came in after you with the last few sets of boxes, sighed in annoyance. "For the hundredth time, (name), my job transferred from (hometown) to Paris."

You groaned as you placed the boxes on the floor with the rest of them. "This sucks..." Your mom placed her set of boxes next to yours before wiping the sweat from her forehead. "This is probably good for you. Maybe from now on, you'll stay out of trouble." She said as she looked at you with her arms crossed.

You scoffed at her comment. "Pfft! Trouble? What kind of trouble? Name one bad thing that I've done." You demanded, putting your hands on your hips. Your mom started naming things off of her fingers. "Let's see...there's the tagging, fighting, break-ins, stealing, pranks-"

"Jeez, mom... I said name one..." You mumbled in slight embarrassment. "I'm serious, (name). It's time that you start cleaning up your act. I can't keep bailing you out of jail all the time." You shoved your hands in your jean pockets and shrugged nonchalantly. "Well, luckily I haven't gotten arrested that many times."

Frustrated, your mom rubbed her temples. "(Name), can you PLEASE promise me that you will at least TRY not to get into any more trouble? At least, don't get arrested again." You contemplated to yourself silently for a moment before releasing a sigh. "Okay, mom. I promise that I'll try." Your mom gave you a small satisfied smile. "Good. Now go up to your new room and unpack."

Nodding your head, you did as you were told and went upstairs to check out your new room. Upon walking in, it was pretty spacious and it had a sliding glass door that leads to a nice little balcony outside. You walked over to the double wooden doors that were across from the glass ones and slid them open. Inside was a small empty closet, which wasn't a problem for you since you didn't have that many clothes in your possession. You then picked up one of the boxes and set it on your bed, which was already placed in your room along with the rest of your furniture. After ripping the tape off, you opened it up and began storing clothes in the closet. Your wardrobe mostly consisted of ripped jeans, shorts, tanks, crop tops, and anything else to show off your rebellious personality. No one would ever catch you dead wearing anything such as frilly skirts or girly dresses.

After a couple of hours, you had finished unpacking. ou flopped down onto your (favorite color) duvet covers and admired your work. Everything from your little knick-knacks to your (favorite band) posters is in place just like you wanted it. Although, you couldn't help but feel that something was missing. Pondering about it for a moment, your (eye color) irises gazed at the plain white walls. Suddenly realizing what it is, you snapped your fingers and hoped to your feet.

You then threw on your leather jacket and ran back downstairs. Your mother, who was still unpacking a couple of boxes in the living room, caught sight of you. "Where are you going?" She asked. "I'm going to the store to get some black paint for my room." You replied. Your mom sighed as she shook her head. "Fine. Be careful." You gave her a nod before heading out the door.

~Time Skip~

"Ugh! The stupid store is closed!" You shouted in frustration as you gave the door an angry kick of your boot. Fishing your lock pick kit from the pocket of your leather jacket, you crouched down and started to pick the lock on the door. That is until an exhausted groan caught your attention. You turned around to see a short old man in a red Hawaiian shirt struggling to carry his groceries. You glanced around to see if anybody was willing to stop and help the poor elder. Unfortunately, nobody even paid the old man a mere glance.

'Wow, I didn't think people in Paris could be so rude.' You thought as you shoved the lock pick kit back in your jacket pocket before walking up to him. "Um...hey, sir? Do you...need any help or...something?" You asked awkwardly. "Yes...I could use some help..." He replied, breathlessly. With that being said, you took a few of his bags into your own hands. "Thank you, young lady." He said, smiling at you gratefully. "Heh...no problem." You said with a sheepish smile.

'What the heck am I doing?!'

~Time Skip~

It didn't take long to reach the elderly man's home. Once you followed him inside, you began to take in the scenery. It was a pretty cozy little apartment with a traditional Chinese theme. You noticed a few different posters of the human body.

"Hey, sir...um...what kind of job do you do?" You asked, curiously. "I'm a physical therapist." He simply replied. You nodded your head at his response. "Oh...that's pretty cool." You responded as you continued to take in your surroundings. What had caught your attention the most was the antique record player that sat on the far side of the room. 'Jeez, this dude is so old school! Get some CDs or an iPod, old man!' You thought to yourself as you followed him to the kitchen and placed the bags of groceries on the counter.

"Thank you so much, young lady. You are truly kind." He thanked again, giving you a closed-eyed smile. Sheepishly, you rubbed the back of your neck. "Hehehe...yeah sure. I gotta get going. Uh...it was nice to meet you, sir." You said as you made your way towards the door. "I hope to see you again soon, young lady." He said, giving you a slight bow. Not sure of what else to say, you rushed out of the apartment.

'Weird old man... That's what I get for helping old people.'

~Time Skip~

"Mom, I'm back!" You yelled as you walked in the front door. Your mom who was relaxing on the couch glanced up from her novel. "Hey, did you get your paint?" She asked."No, the stupid store was closed." You pouted while shrugging off your leather jacket. "Thank goodness..." She mumbled under her breath, causing you to roll your eyes.

"Well then, what took you so long to get home?" She asked, looking back at her novel. "I was helping this old guy with his groceries." You replied casually before strolling towards the kitchen for a snack.

Surprised by your words, your mom dropped her novel in her lap. "Wait a minute! YOU of all people was helping an old person?" You walked out of the kitchen with (favorite snack) in your hand. "Well, yeah. It seemed like nobody was gonna help him so I thought why not I guess." You explained before taking a bite.

"Awww look at you.~ We just got here and you're already helping people. Pretty soon you're probably going to be helping all of Paris." She cooed. You scoffed and rolled your eyes. "Don't get your hopes up, mom." You said as you started marching up to your room.

"By the way, your first day of school is tomorrow so don't stay up too late." She called out to you before returning to her novel. "Ugh!" You groaned in dismay.

"(Name)."

"I mean, Yay!"