Chapter 5

Author: Here's the next chapter as I promised. Enjoy!

__________

Once outside, you caught sight of Ladybug and Chat Noir who were already chasing after the villain. That is until the villain sent a car flying their way. Unable to dodge in time, the two braced themselves for impact until you jumped in front of them and kicked it away.

Flabbergasted, the two heroes stared at the newcomer.  "Uh...Who are you?" Ladybug asked. Nervously, you rubbed the back of your neck. "Um...I'm...Cheetu. Yeah! That's my name! Hope you guys don't mind me dropping in." You introduced shyly.

"No problem. Glad to have another hero with us." Ladybug said with a friendly smile. "A new hero, huh? Welcome to the cat and bug team." Chat Noir said. "Bug and cat team, you mean." Ladybug corrected him. "What my lady says. I'm Chat Noir. Glad to have another feline join our team." He says before he placed a kiss on your hand, causing a light tint of red to taint your cheeks. "Down, kitty." Ladybug scolded as she pulled the flirtatious cat away from you. "I'm Ladybug. Do you need a heads up on everything that's going on?"

"Um...I think I can manage." The heroine nodded her head. "Great! Try to keep up with us." With that being said, the two of them ran after the villain with you following close behind them. Soon enough, the three of you caught up with Heavy Metal. He was adorned in a strange black outfit. His body was tall and muscular with short black spiky hair and a silver nose ring in the middle of his nose. But the most eye-catching feature about him was that his skin was made completely out of impenetrable metal.

"Hahaha! Surrender and give me your miraculouses, Ladybug, Chat Noir, and....uhh...Cheetah girl?" Heavy Metal said, confused by the newcomer. "It's Cheetu, not Cheetah girl." You corrected. "Well, then new girl. Looks like I'll just have to bring your miraculous to Hawk Moth, too."

"We'll see about that."

With weapons drawn, the three of you took the villain head-on. Chat Noir with his staff, Ladybug with her yo-yo, and you with your pair of nunchucks. The three of you took turns attacking the akumatized villain, landing as many hits as you can. Unfortunately, no matter how many hits he took, none of them seemed to phase him. "This guy is crazy strong!" Chat exclaimed. "There's three of us and we still can't take him down!" You complained. Heavy Metal wore a cocky smirk. "Ha! You ain't seen anything yet!"

At that moment, he began in to swing his massive hammer in circles, causing a strong wind to pick up. You and your partners shielded your eyes from the debris that was picking up. "This is crazy! How is he able to create a wind like this with just a hammer?!" Within mere seconds, a giant tornado had formed. "WAHH!" The three of you yelled as you were all nearly sucked in along with some nearby cars. Thinking quickly, Ladybug used her yoyo to grab hold of a stray lamppost while grabbing onto Chat's tail belt, followed by Chat grabbing onto your hand.

Heavy Metal ran off to continue wreaking havoc on Paris. After what felt like forever, the tornado finally dissipated, causing the three of you to drop onto the pavement. You groaned in pain as you rubbed your sore head. "That actually hurt more than I expected..." You mumbled. "Don't worry. You'll get used to it." Ladybug assured as she held out her hand. You willingly accepted, allowing her to help you to your feet. "The akuma must be in that hammer of his." Chat Noir assumed as he stood up. Nodding in agreement, Ladybug threw her yo-yo in the air, causing it to glow.

"LUCKY CHARM!"

After a few seconds, a red and black polka dot item dropped into her hands. "A...blanket?" You questioned in confusion. "Perfect! I could use a little cat nap right about now." Chat Noir joked, causing Ladybug groaned in annoyance at her partner. On the other hand, you couldn't stop yourself from giggling at the joke. Surprised that you liked his joke, Chat Noir shot you a smile.