Jacob - Comic Con

Reader and Jacob are married in this imagine.

This is my first imagine so I hope you enjoy!

If you have any requests for me to do put them here ———————————————>

***

You and Jacob were on your way with the rest of the cast of Cobra Kai to Comic Con this year. You were really excited as you've never been before, and you're excited to check out all the cool costumes.

You guys checked into your hotel room at around 1:00 pm to get settled in. You had about 5 hours until you were going to meet up with the rest of the cast to go to dinner.

In that span of 5 hours, you and Jacob basically just napped and relaxed as you guys had a long day, and wanted to recharge before meeting up with everyone.

During dinner, you sat next to Jacob on your right and had Melissa, Gianni's girlfriend on your left. You had spent the night mostly talking to her as you guys were sort of close.

***

The first day of Comic Con, you felt like absolute shit. You had no idea where this sickness came from but you could not seem to take your head out of the toilet seat with out vomiting. A little while had passed and you had seemed to be feeling a lot better. You weren't throwing up so that was a good sign. Jacob managed to convince you to come with him to his meet and greets and panel as he didn't want to spend the day without you.

You showered, and got dressed just to make it in time to meet Jacobs mom downstairs in the lobby to head out. Your sickness sort of wavered throughout the day. At one point your stomach would be so bad you had to stop walking for a moment. Other times you were able to push it down and carried on.

It wasn't until when Cobra Kai was doing their panel that you felt like you hit rock bottom. You had no idea what was going on but for some reason you just felt so low energized and light headed. You were sitting in front row seats next to his mom when they came out to do their panel.

You tried so hard to ignore the pain and dizziness but for some reason it wouldn't go away. Christina noticed your discomfort halfway throughout the panel.

"Y/n? Are you feeling ok?" She asked concerned.

"Yea I'm ok. I just feel a little dizzy. Is it possible I can just grab some fresh air or something and come back?" You asked her.

"Go ahead honey, but try not to miss too much. Jacob would be awfully disappointed" she said.

"Hah, yea I'll try not to. I'll just go to the bathroom, I'll be back in about two minutes" you said getting up.

Getting out of your seat made you even dizzier but you pushed through and headed out of the auditorium and into the nearest bathroom. As you walked, you felt yourself getting weaker and fainter as made your way closer to the facilities. It was just when you got inside the bathroom when you collapsed. Your legs just sort of gave out. You were screaming at yourself in your head to get up, but the cold tiles just felt so relieving that you just stayed put. All of sudden you felt the dizziness overcome you and all you saw was black.

***

Christina was starting to get a bit worried. You said that you would be back in 2 minutes, but it had been 10, and you still weren't back. She didn't want to leave her seat, but she didn't know where you had been and it was starting to really worry her. Especially after you looked so pale. She locked eyes with Jacob during the panel who was giving her a confused look as if asking where you were. She just merely shrugged her shoulders which made him frown a bit.