Jacob - Birthday

Reader and Jacob are married in this imagine.

Does contain smut!!

If you do not feel comfortable reading smut, do not read this.

Hope you enjoy!

***

It was a rainy Saturday evening in Los Angeles. You and Jacob were currently getting ready for a party for your birthday. You had rented out an entire venue for the party. It was this huge vineyard that oversaw the ocean. It was a beautiful sight.

You and Jacob were just putting on the final touches to your outfits. You were dressed in lilac, silk dress that when down towards your lower thigh, near your knees.

Jacob was dressed in a white long sleeve button up with black dress pants. He left some of the first few buttons on his shirt open, and his hair looked unkept, but in a good way. You thought he looked sexy as hell.

Jacob thought the same of you. He loved how the dress looked on you. It hugged your curves quite nicely and if he looked closely, he could see your perky nipples through your dress. It made him crazy. He loved the thought of skipping the party, ripping off your dress and fucking you senseless here and now. But he knew you couldn't.

You finish applying your lipstick before looking over to see Jacob staring at you through the doorway.

"What are you staring at?" You ask looking at him while putting your lipstick back in your purse.

"You" is all he replies before walking over and kissing you passionately on the lips

You were surprised by his sudden kiss, but kissed back after a second. After a couple moments you come back to your senses and break the kiss.

"Mm. Wait. We need to go" you say before trying to break the kiss. Jacob just groans and puts his head on your shoulder, sexually frustrated. You laugh at him, as he walks towards the front door.

You get your shoes on and head out to the car. The car ride was about 45 minutes. You spent that time talking to Jacob about your day, while he shared the same. It was very peaceful... to you. Jacob however was tense.

He could hardly focus when your sitting next him looking so sexy and smelling so good. He craved you. He was having a war inside his brain on whether or not he should just push it down and continue to drive to the party or find a random parking lot and fuck you. You noticed Jacob acting tense and strange.

You decided to ask him about it. "Baby, are you ok? You seem tense?" You ask him. He's silent for a moment, before muttering "Fuck it" and turns into a random deserted parking lot.

"What are you doing?" You ask him confused.

He parks the car and looks at you. "Take off your dress" he says.

"What?" You ask dumbfounded.

"Take off your dress and get into the back seat. Now" he says in a more darker tone. You knew that tone all too well. You were about to get railed so hard.

You comply to what he says and get into the back seat. After comfortably sitting down, he makes his way back too. You take off your dress just from the top so he can get a good view of your bouncy breasts.

He gets on top of you and starts kissing you roughly. He uses his hands to hold your waist and to play with your nipples.

You wrap your arms around his neck as he continues to kiss you. He starts to grind himself on your pussy which makes you quietly moan through the kiss.

He breaks the kiss and presses kisses around your jaw line and eventually your neck. He created multiple hickeys as he made his way, kissing down your body.