Hawk - Vacation Gone Wrong

Hey y'all! It's been a minute. I'm deeply sorry for not updating for so long. I've lost a lot interest in the CK universe the last year or so, but an idea has just came to my mind today as an imagine and I just had to write it! I won't be updating regularly again like I used to, but this imagine is just an itch I needed to scratch.

Anyway without further ado, here it is! Just a disclaimer; this is an imagine based on a episode 10x1 of Friends (I love friends, sue me), and mentions sexual themes. If you are not comfortable with any sexual content, then I'd recommend skipping this. Also you and Hawk are not together (yet;)).

Enjoy!

***

It was spring break in the Valley and all of you guys had planned a vacation away for the week in the beautiful and exotic place of Jamaica. The people attending this trip included yourself, Hawk, Sam, Miguel, Demetri, Yasmine, Moon, Tori, Robby, Chris and Mitch. Since it was such a big group, you were all able to pool your money together and rent a three story beach villa overlooking the ocean.

The villa included 8 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Since there were couples attending this trip, they took up 3 of the 8 bedrooms leaving the other rooms for for all of the single people.

It was about 2:30 in the afternoon on your fourth day in paradise. So far, everyone was having a blast. Especially after the last couple months with all the drama with Cobra Kai, and Silver.

You had just woken up from a nap and went downstairs to see what everyone was up to. You head into the main living room to see Mitch and Chris on the couch playing Cod on the tv. You decided to walk over and talk to them.

"Hey guys" you say announcing your arrival as you sit down on one of the couch's.

"Hey y/ n" they both answer at the same time, not even taking their eyes off of the tv.

They didn't engage with you much further as they kept clicking away at their controllers, eyes locked on the screen. You sighed, already feeling bored.

"Where is everybody?" you asked looking around. There had to be someone here to cure your boredom.

Chris was the one who answered this time "Yas, Moon and Demetri went to the beach, and I think all the others are in their rooms."

It was silent for a little after that, if you don't count the clicking of their controllers and sounds of gunshots coming from the game. "Do you guys have an extra controller? Maybe I could play too" you asked them.

"No sorry, we only brought two." Mitch said.

"Well do you guys want to go to the beach then? We can meet up with the others?" You asked them.

"We're sort of in the middle of a game here y/n, just go bother someone else" Mitch said a tad rudely.

You scoffed at them and rolled your eyes. Boys. You thought in your head. Receiving the message, you get up off the couch and go back upstairs, leaving them to their precious game.

While walking up the stairs, you contemplated who to bother next. You definitely didn't want to bother the two couples residing in their rooms, since they were probably doing some naughtier things that you just did not want to witness. So you decided to see what Hawk was up to. Your belly began to flutter at the thought of him. Hawk was your longtime crush, and one of your best friends. However, you never tried to be something more with him since you didn't know how he felt about you and were worried about how it would affect your friendship.

You make your way up towards the third floor, where three bedrooms lie. The bedrooms occupied Sam and Miguel in one, Hawk in the second, and Robby and Tori in the third. You knock on Hawks door, waiting a couple seconds before it's opened by the one and only. When he sees it's you, a big grin spreads across his face.