Jacob - Family (Request)

Another request by @paytonruth6 !!

Hope you enjoy!!

***

Today was the day. Today was the day Jacob was finally bringing you home to meet his family. From what Jacob had said, they were very excited and eager to meet the girl their son talks so much about. That just made you even more nervous than you were before.

Now they have these big expectations for me. What if they're disappointed with what they get? What if they force Jacob to break up with me!? What if I die alone with no one but cats!!?? You thought while in the car currently driving to his parents house and childhood home.

Jacob glanced over at you while driving and noticed your nervous expression. He reaches one of his hands over to yours and interlocks them. You look over at him at the sudden gesture.

He smiles and squeezes your hand a bit. "You ok? You're looking a little pale there." He asked jokingly but also a little concerned.

"Nah I'm fine. Just nerves" you reply.

"Nerves? What do you need to be nervous about?" He asks.

"Because I'm meeting your parents for the first time!! You've been talking so greatly about me to them that now they're gonna have all the high expectations that I probably can't meet. And then they won't like me, And then there gonna force you to break up with me, and then I'll get a bunch of cats, and-" you get cut of by him.

"Woah woah! Slow down beautiful. You're rambling. Also, don't worry! My parents will love you. Besides they would never force us to break up! I swear to you , you have nothing to worry about. Just be yourself, and trust me." He said to you calmly.

You took a big breath just to calm your nerves a bit. "Ok. I'll try not to be nervous." You say and start looking out the window.

After about 10 more minutes of driving in silence, you had finally arrived at his childhood home. He pulls up into the driveway and parks the car. He gets out of the drivers side and runs around all the way to the passengers side to open your door for you. He extends his hand as you step out of the car. You smile at him and grab his hand as you get out of the car.

You both make your way to the front door of the house. Before even knocking on it, the door immediately bursts open to see Jacobs parents both with big smiles their faces.

"Welcome home!!" They said in unison. Jacobs face immediately turned into a big grin as he embraced both of his parents in a hug. You watch smiling, waiting to introduce yourself.

His mom is the first to notice you and immediately let's go of her son. "Oh! And you must be y/n!! Gosh you're stunning!" She says while giving you a hug. You laugh as you politely hug her back.

"Thank you!" You say blushing.

"Oh no problem at all hon. Im Christina, and this would be Jacobs father, Scott." She says gesturing to the older man still talking to Jacob.

He introduces himself to you. "Hi. I'm Scott nice to meet you." He says giving your hand a firm shake.

"Hi! I'm y/n!!" You respond cheerfully.

"Well let's get you two inside then. I've got supper still in the makes, but in the meantime, would you two like anything to drink?" Christina asks.

"I'll just have beer" Jacob says while walking towards the living room.

"What do you have?" You ask her.

"Oh we have plenty of beverages! Come! I could actually use your help in the kitchen" Christina says while dragging you into the kitchen. You look over at Jacob once more to see him smiling at you. You smile back at him as you make your way to the kitchen.

Jacob Bertrand Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें