Hawk - Closet

This is another OC imagine. The OC's name is Carson Maverick. She is Demetris step sister. Like Demetri, she also trains at Miyagi Do. She does not like the Cobra Kais. Especially Hawk.

Hope you enjoy this Imagine!

***

Carson wiped her brows quickly as she got back into her fighting stance and continued to punch the punchbag ruthlessly.

Hawk had bothered her again today at school, so she decided to channel all that anger for him into a punching bag at Miyagi Do.

She started punching harder and faster as she remembered today's earlier events that occurred.

Flashback:

Carson enters the science class to see that stupid Mohawk that she always hated right where her assigned seat was. She groans internally as she is reminded of the constant pains of having him as a desk partner.

She sluggishly makes her way over to her seat, dreading what's to come next. He sees her coming over and smirks. That smirk did not sit well with Carson

"Hey there stammers" he said using her signature nickname. He's called her that after the countless amount of times she's been caught in a word jumble when trying to telling him off and she stammers over her words.

She rolled her eyes and sat down reluctantly. Carson pulled out her homework from yesterday's class and had it out ready for the teacher to check.

"Nerd" she hears Hawk scoff. She looks over at him to see him rolling his eyes. Carson gives him the finger and started working on other homework from different classes.

The teacher started her lesson with the class after checking all of the homework. Hawk had obviously not done it. That didn't really surprise her. The teacher carried on with her lesson and Carson had started to think that maybe Hawk wouldn't pull anything.

But she was wrong. All throughout the lesson, Hawk had the tendency to poke her repeatedly with his finger. Pinching her a couple times. She tried to not let it affect her but he was just so annoying. Hawk could tell that it was starting to get to her and upped his game a bit. He started poking her pinching her any second he could get. He pinched her arms mostly but also sometimes her waist as well.

She finally had her last straw broken when he pinched her in the neck. She stood up abruptly and yelled in his face "STOP FUCKING PINCHING ME". The entire class was silent. This did not go well by her science teacher and she was punished to lunch detention that day. Hawk had this stupid smirk on his face the rest of the day.

Flashback over:

Carson started to picture Hawk's face, and the more she thought of his stupid smile every time something went his way, she started punching the punching bag more harder and more infuriated.

It wasn't until someone grabbed her shoulder that she immediately turned and began twisting the mystery persons arm.

"Hey hey! Wait! Carson it's me Demetri" Demetri said as she held his arm uncomfortably. She came to her senses and let go of his arm.

"Sorry Dem. a little too caught up in my practice I guess" she says trying to laugh it off. But Demetri could tell something was bothering her.

"Really? So why were you punching that punching bag so hard your making your knuckles bleed?" He said gesturing to her knuckles. Carson hadn't even noticed how beaten her knuckles looked. She was just too focused on the punching bag.

"Like I said. I just got caught up in my practice." She said turning back to her punching bag and started to hit again, ignoring the pain in her knuckles.