Jacob - Texts (Request)

Request by @paytonruth6 !!

Hope you enjoy!

***

You unlock your door and head inside, throwing your keys onto the counter and face planting onto the couch in distress. You had just gotten back from dinner with your friends, and your best friend and long time crush, Jacob, had been bragging all night about his latest fling.

He would just go on and on about how good she was using her mouth on him. You actually had to physically leave the table a few times saying you were 'going to the bathroom' just to not hear anymore because you couldn't bare it.

You hear a couple dings going off from your phone. You bring it out of your purse to see your good friend Peyton texting you about earliers events.

Peyton💜 - hey girl. Just checking in on you. You didn't seem to be in the greatest mood tonight after Jacob was talking about his hoe. How are you holding up?

You smile into your phone. You were lucky to have a friend like her. She was always there for you when you needed her most. And to be honest, no one understood you like she did. Well, one exception would be Jacob himself.

Y/n💖 - I'm... holding up ig? Sorry I left early btw. Just couldn't stand anymore of his bragging yk?

Peyton💜 - nah girl dw about it. I completely understand. It's hard. Although, I did notice Jacob was pretty worried after you left. He kept asking me what was wrong with you and how it wasn't like you to leave so early. He really does care about you y/n.

Y/n💖 - please don't give me false hope. It's obvious he doesn't like me back. And it's fine. Maybe one day ill finally move on.

Peyton💜 - I'm not giving you false hope. I'm being honest about what I have observed. And I noticed that Jacob cares quite a bit about you.

All of a sudden, your phone had accidentally slipped through your fingers and fell on to the floor, screen first.

"Fuck" you mutter picking it up. Observing the screen and seeing no marks you get back to writing back to Peyton. However what you failed to notice is that it had switched contacts from when it fell.

Y/n💖 - come on Peyton. I've liked Jacob for over two years now. Don't you think if he liked me he would have done something by now? Besides I'm not even his type. Blonde big breasted bimbos seem to what attract him

Once you sent it you waited patiently for a reply. You noticed it took longer than usual for her to respond, but didn't think much of it. After about 5 minutes you heard a ding meaning she had finally replied.

"Fucking finally" you say to yourself before looking at your phone. Once you looked at your message notification, it made your heart immediately drop.

Jacob😎 - ... you like me?

You immediately dropped your phone onto the table with widened eyes. You had just told your crush you liked him. And by accident.

You didn't know how to respond. God how could you respond to that? You sat there for a full minute, contemplating on how you were going to answer that. Until you finally came up with the only logical solution you could come up with, you blocked him.

You knew it was a pretty stupid idea. But it's all you could think of right now. Immediately after you had called Peyton in a frantic.

She answers the phone. "Jeez, how long does it take for you to reply to my text?" She asked you.