Hawk - Periods

Reader and Hawk are bf and gf in this.

This will be a very fluffy imagine🥰

Hope you enjoy!

***

You woke up on a late Sunday morning to a nice surprise, your period. You hadn't expected to come for another week. But I guess life just worked like that sometimes.

You groan looking at your now stained sheets. You immediately get up and undo your sheets from your bed. You then head into your washroom to change your pair of underwear and put on a pad/tampon.

Once all finished in the bathroom, you head back into your room to grab your dirty sheets and bring them down to your laundry room where you sprayed something to help get out the stain and put it in the wash.

Great. Now I can't go on my bed for two hours. You thought while making your out of the laundry room. You decided to spend the time on your couch binge watching Netflix and eating breakfast.

As you got comfy on your couch with your cereal, you heard your phone buzzing. You check the caller ID to be your boyfriend Hawk. You happily answer his call.

"Hi baby!!" You say.

"Hello my love. How are you today?" He asks.

You immediately get butterflies from the nickname. Hawk always seemed to have that affect on you.

"Eh. Not the best morning." You stated.

"Oh? Why not?" He asked concern laced in his voice.

"I started my period a week early. So now my sheets are ruined and I'm starting to get major cramps." You said cringing at the sudden pain in your abdomen.

"Awww baby. Do you want me to come over today?" He asks you.

"That's thoughtful of you, but don't you have Karate?" You ask him.

He groans into the phone. "Fuck your right. It's fine I can skip it." He said nonchalantly.

You immediately sit up. "No no! Don't skip only because of me! You should go to your lesson. I promise I will be fine. I've experienced this before. It'll probably be no different than the others." You said trying to convince him to go.

"Hmm... are you sure princess? I can bring you those chocolates I know you like. And we can cuddle and watch movies all day?" He suggested.

You were tempted to say yes, but that would be selfish of you. "No seriously, it's ok. Don't feel obligated to skip just because of me." You reassure him.

"Alright if you say so. Anyway, I have to get ready for practice so I'll call you later" he says

Just as you were about to respond you felt a sharp cramp in your abdomen causing you gasp out loud and groan in pain. Hearing this, he immediately knew that you were far more important than karate at the moment. He asks again to come over.

" I swear I'll be fine. Go do some ass kicking. I love you" you said trying to make it seem like you were fine.

"I love you too." He said back. You hang up on him and go back to watching your show. Suddenly you felt yours eyes droop a bit. So you put your unfinished cereal on the counter next to you, and lay back just to rest your eyes.

***

You open your eyes slightly to see your boyfriend hovering over you. He was gently shaking you awake.

"Hawk..?" You say groggily, still waking up.

"Hey beautiful" he says quietly.

"What are you doing here?" You ask him.

"Well your mom was nice enough to let me in" he stated.

You grab your phone off the table and check the time. He was supposed to be at karate right now. You spring up off the couch.

"Wait your supposed to be at karate right now." You said frantically.

He shushes you and softly lays you back down again. "Don't worry. I blew that off. And..." he says trailing off, grabbing a plastic bag beside him.

"I got you some chocolates and I didn't know if you were low in stock, but just in case you were, I got you some more pads/tampons" he says showing you what's inside of the bag. You did in fact, need some more period supplies.

You look at him in awe. And before you know if you start tearing up. He sees you on the brink of tears and starts to panic.

"Hey hey, why are you crying? I'm sorry, did I overstep? Shh it's ok" he says consoling you.

"No no. You didn't overstep. You're just so thoughtful and loving, and I'm just so lucky to have you!" You said bursting in to tears at the last part. You immediately bring him into a big hug which he happily returns.

He laughs slightly while still hugging you tight. You give him a pointed look "Don't laugh at me." You tell him while still hugging you.

He laughs even more at that. "Sorry princess." He says still chuckling a bit. You roll your eyes but snuggle more into the warm hug.

After a while, you separate and make room for him on the couch. You were now laying on his chest as he kept one arm around your waist, and the other playing with your hair. He would also give you random forehead kisses from time to time. You felt like the luckiest girl in the world.

As y'all were watching Brooklyn 99, you started to feel your period cramps come back again. You started to become tense and uncomfortable.

Hawk had felt you tense up a bit. "Hey, you ok?" He asks.

"Hm? Oh yea I'm fine. Just my period cramps is all." You said trying to not make a big deal out of it.

"Awww. Are you sure your ok? Is there anything I can do?" He asks you.

"I mean unless you can just magically make period cramps go away, there's not much you can do. Usually what I do is either get a heating pad, or just sort of rub my stomach" you reply back.

He looks at you questioning at your last sentence. You notice his facial expression and scoff. "What? Are you judging my methods?" You ask him.

"No! I'm just wondering how that works. But anyways, would you like me to rub your stomach?"
He asks you.

You raise your eyebrows in interest. That did sound pretty tempting. And your period cramps only seemed to be getting worse.

He takes your silence as a yes before moving his hand from your waist, all the way down towards your lower stomach and gently rubbing it.

You had to admit, it felt really fucking nice. You had actually started to feel better. You start to relax a bit as he continues. So much so, that you actually start to drift off into slumber.

Hawk, noticing this, softly presses a kiss to your forehead. "Goodnight princess" he whispers in your ear.

You smile before letting your sleep takeover you.

***

This one was a lil shorter than the rest, but I'm low on ideas lol.

Anyway, hope y'all enjoyed it!

Word Count: 1190