Jacob - Bathroom

Reader and Jacob are boyfriend and girlfriend.

SMUT WARNING!!!

If you don't like reading smut then I'd suggest skipping this one.

Also this is my first time writing smut so just... just bare with me here.

***

It was Christmas time and Jacob invited you to spend the holidays with his family this year. You were more than grateful for his family welcoming their home to you for Christmas.

So far you had a blast. You had already met his family prior to your visit and you just absolutely loved them. They were all so full of life and just great people to surround yourself with.

It was Christmas Eve and you had taken a little nap in yours and Jacobs room. You stayed up late last night with Jacob doing *ahem* naughty things, which really tired you out the next day. During the afternoon, you had decided to take a quick power nap to recharge yourself before the festivities in the evening.

You woke up around 3:30 to loud laughs downstairs. You grumbled softly to intrusion of your beauty sleep and got up reluctantly. You peaked through the door to see Jacob and his siblings Makenna and Blake all playing Monopoly. You smiled softly at the 3 siblings. It must be nice having such a great bond with your siblings like that.

Suddenly, you had a mischievous idea. You closed the door and thought of your plan. You were gonna get Jacob back for keeping you up all night. You got out your favourite lingerie that you brought with you just in case. It was also Jacobs favourite.

You got dressed into the bra and underwear set, making sure to spray on some extra perfume to smell good. You then started to text Jacob.

Y/n: babyyy

JJ🥰: You're finally up I see

Y/n: can you do me a favour??

JJ🥰: anything for you😘. What's up?

Y/n: I need you to tell McKenna and Blake that you have to go to the bathroom and meet me upstairs in your bathroom.

JJ🥰: Why may I ask would I do that?

Y/n: because I need your help with something.

JJ🥰: okok. I'll be up in a second princess❤️

You smirked at your phone. Perfect. You thought. You hear Jacobs footsteps coming up the stairs and you quickly get into a more sexier position. You are currently perched up on to the bathroom counter with your legs spread a bit.

Jacob knocks on the door and comes in. "Hey baby what did yo-" he stops what he was saying when he sees you in all your glory. His mouth is just agape. He doesn't speak, he just keeps staring at you.

"So... what do you think?" You say seductively.

"Damn..." is all he is able to say. He is utterly speechless right now. You never really were this bold when it came to y'all's sex life so this was super shocking, but in a good way.

"Well? Are you going to come over here and bend me over this counter top?" You ask him boldly.

"I- yea... it's just... I was in the middle of monopoly... and I'm winning"he responds still looking at you up and down as if he's having war with himself to stay or go back down.

You raise your eyebrows at him as if he's being serious.

"Look I'm not trying to deny you, because god damn you look beautiful. But we're playing monopoly downstairs" he responds.