Hawk - Accident (Request)

Request by @paytonruth6 !!

This one will be a lil angsty

Hope y'all enjoy!

***

You angrily make your way into your house, with Hawk quickly following behind you, also as angry. He slams your door as you make your way into the kitchen.

"I cannot believe you!" You yell at him. He rolls his eyes as he steps into the kitchen as well.

"Stop being so overdramatic." He bites back.

"Overdramatic? Overdramatic!!? You literally beat someone up because you thought he was 'flirting with me'" you exclaimed while using air quotes.

"He was! That pansy waiter was making googly eyes at you all night! What was I supposed to do? Just sit there and let him think he had a chance?" He argues back.

"You could try not beating him up maybe!?" You replied sarcastically.

He just scoffed. But you continued.

"He was just showing great customer service! It's not like he grabbed my ass or anything!" You screamed.

"Yea ok. What you saw as great customer service, I saw was him undressing you with his eyes. You should be thanking me for saving you from that perv." He said.

You look at him, astounded. "Yes you're right. Thank you. Thank you for beating up some harmless guy. Thank you for getting us kicked out and banned from the restaurant! Thank you for being SO FUCKING POSSESSIVE, that we can't go anywhere without you assuming shit!" You yelled back sarcastically.

He just looks at you with a clenched jaw. "Yea well, it's not like you even made an effort to make it known that we were together. Don't think I didn't see the way you smiled back at him. The way you basically pretended I didn't exist! You know what, if you want to go fuck that waiter then do it! Go be a slut!" He screamed.

After that, you did something neither of you had expected. You slapped him, hard. His head was flung to the side, as a red print was already showing on his cheek.

You had tears running down your cheeks, as he looks back at you with a menacing glare and storms out of the kitchen. He goes to your front door and leaves your house with a huge slam that makes you flinch.

After he left, you just bursts into tears. You sank to the floor as you wrapped your arms around yourself.

***

Hawk quickly mounted his bike and turned on the engine. He quickly leaves your property before speeding off.

Already as he left, he felt extremely guilty by the way he talked to you. He strongly considered turning around and going back to apologize but he decided that you both needed sometime to cool off.

God. Im such an idiot. He thinks while continuing to ride. He gets off of your street makes a left turn to a busier street.

I should've kept my temper in check. He continued to think to himself while switching lanes swiftly through the oncoming traffic.

He finally stays in a lane. What he didn't notice was the light turning red.

I'm going to make it up to her. I can't lose her over something this petty. He thought. He then focuses back on the road to see him zooming, and about to hit a braking car.

He immediately puts on his brakes, turning them as hard as he can preventing him to crash.

Thankfully he was able to come to a complete stop only a couple inches away from the car. He sighed in relief that he was ok.