Hawk - Bra

This one-shot mentions sexual themes but does not include any smut in it.

This will be set after Hawk betrays Cobra Kai.

Hope you enjoy!

***

It was a bright and late Saturday morning. You had stayed over at Hawk's house for the night since his parents were out of town for the weekend. You two had spent the previous night before cuddling, making love, and basking in each others company.

You were woken up by soft kisses being pressed down your neck and towards your collarbone. You smiled as you lazily opened your eyes to your wonderful boyfriend, Eli "Hawk" Moskowitz. He hovers above you while smirking down at you. He leans down and kisses your lips when he sees you awake.

"Good morning princess" he says in a husky morning voice. You smile up at him and once again peck him on the lips.

"Morning" you reply back. You look around for a moment to notice that both you and him were still nude from last night. You then look over at his alarm clock to see the time.

"You have to be at Karate practice in 3 hours and I have to work in half an hour" you mumble, groaning at the thought of getting out of bed.

Hawk also groans. "Can't you like call in sick or something. I want to spend time with you. We can stay in bed all day." Hawk pouts while getting handsy.

You giggle at his actions "As much as I would love to do that, you know I can't call in sick this late before my shift. Besides, we just spent the night with each-other after spending almost an entire day together. I think we can handle a couple hours away from each other" you say. He pouts some more.

"What are you doing after work?" He asks you.

"Well I'm actually heading to Miyagi Do to pick up Sam for our spa day. So I won't be available until later tonight" you state.

"Well when you come by Miyagi Do, make sure to come see me as well" he says.

"Hmm... we'll see" is all you respond. He rolls his eyes before grinning down at you. He then leans down and presses his lips to yours.

You kiss for a couple minutes until you come back to your senses. "Mm. Ok. Now I really do have to get up" you say trying to end the kiss. Hawk just pouts some more.

You lift the blanket off of yourself to feel the cool air hit your body. You started by looking for your undergarments around the room since they were thrown around aimlessly the night before. You finally found your panties and put them on. As you were looking for your bra, you look over at hawk who is smirking at you while hiding something behind his back.

"What do you have behind your back?" You ask him, slowly making your way over.

"Nothing... you look beautiful by the way" he says staring at your almost nude body.

You walk over to him and he puts his arms around you and brings you on top of his lap so that you couldn't go anywhere.

"Eliiiii" you whined as he wouldn't let go. He started trailing little butterfly kisses on your neck and chest. You tried to not let it affect you as you had to go.

"What? I can't help myself" he says continuing.

"I know. But I have to go." You said looking at him.

He sighs. "Fineee" he mumbles releasing you from his hold. He then reveals your bra hiding behind his back.

"Can I at least keep this though?" He says holding up your red, lacy bra.