Jacob - Wedding

Reader and Jacob are also married in this one.

Before I get into it, I just want to mention that this idea is from friends. It's the episodes of Monica and Chandlers wedding, except I'm making it my own version.

S/n - sisters name

Sf/n - sisters friends name

G/n - grooms name

***

You and Jacob were staying in your home town for the week for your sisters wedding ( A/N if you don't have a sister, pretend you have a sister). You were going to be one of the maid of honours for her wedding and you could not be more excited. The other maid of honour is your sisters long time best friend sf/n as she couldn't pick between the two of you. So she made you both maid of honours. Nevertheless you were happy either way.

The first 5 days of the week were filled with last minute wedding planing and family reunions. So not much drama there.

It was currently 6:31 pm. The day before the wedding, and you and sf/n were currently huddled in the bathroom in your family's house, freaking out. You had gotten a text from the best man saying he didn't know the whereabouts of the groom. You and sf/n were now trying to figure out a way to tell your sister. You had been angrily scolding at the best man on the phone for about 10 minutes about how stupid he was for losing the groom.

Sf/n was currently walking around the bathroom panicking. You both did not know what to do and the wedding was tomorrow. Then Sf/n was starting to get emotional. You didn't know what to do. She asked you for a tissue so you gave her one. Except there were no clean ones so you secretly just took one from the garbage. It would still function the same as a clean one. She asked you for more as you dove back in the trash to find another one, except all of a sudden, you found a pregnancy test.

"Oh my god..." you say pulling it out. You show it to sf/n who just looks at you stunned.

"S/n is pregnant" you state shocked.

"Oh my god" sf/n said looking shocked as well.

"I can't believe this" you said looking at the positive test.

"Oh god" sf/n kept muttering. Still emotional, you put your hands on her shoulders and shake her a bit.

"Get it together! We can't tell s/n that we know! She probably wanted it to be a surprise. And your loud crying won't help us at all. So just calm down and let's think of a plan ok?" I tell her.

She just nods and takes a few deep breaths. Boy this was going to be a long night.

***

The next day, the wedding day, we get a text from the best man saying they found the groom. You and Sf/n both sigh in relief that everything was ok and that the wedding could still go on. The entire bridal party was currently in one of the rooms in the venue getting ready for the wedding. You and sf/n walked back into the room to see your sister freaking out saying the minister cancelled.

You told her to calm down and that you would find a new minister for the wedding. As you were walking, you heard of another wedding taking place right before this one in the same venue.

"Ok I'm going to try to get the minister aside and try to convince him to perform this wedding as well." You say to sf/n as you were walking down the hall.

"Ok I'll stay with s/n and try to calm her down. Oh! Also don't tell the minister that she's pregnant. They frown on that" sf/n said before returning back to the brides room. You nodded and made your way down to the venue.