Hawk - Attention

This contains like mild smut in it. Not too much action going on but still, if your not comfortable with smut at all, then I'd suggest not reading this imagine.

***

It was 3:30 in the afternoon and you were at your boyfriend, Hawk's house. You arrived at his place around 12:00 and about half an hour of that 3 and a half hours you were there was you and Hawk actually hanging out together. The rest of the time, Hawk was too busy playing video games with Miguel, and Demetri.

You were sprawled on his bed in a star fish like position and sighed. You were very bored. You looked over at your boyfriend to see him with his headset on talking to his friends. His hair was down today as he didn't feel like putting it up and was comfortable having his hair down around you.

"Yo Diaz! Watch your back! There's one behind you" Hawk said to Miguel on the headset. You had no idea what they were playing cause it all sounded like gibberish to you but it must have been intense.

"Babyyy" you whined. He didn't hear you the first time so tried again.

"Babyyyyyy" you whined a bit louder. Hearing it, he takes off the headset a bit to hear you but still focuses on the game.

He puts himself on mute. "What's up love?" He said turning his head a little.

You sat up a bit. "I'm bored. You've been on that game for hours. When I agreed to come over, I agreed to us spending time together. Not you being on your game for 3 hours straight while I've been sitting here twiddling my thumbs" you say annoyed.

"I'm sorry princess. I promise, right after this round I'll turn it off and we can cuddle ok?" He said, his attention still to the screen.

"Ok fine. But I'm holding you to that promise." You stated flopping back on the bed.

Hawk puts his headset back on and unmutes himself. "Sorry guys just had to take care of something. Dem, can you give me some Xp?" Hawk said talking to the boys again.

You patently waited by going on your phone. Waiting for him to turn off his stupid game.

***

Another half an hour had passed and you were at your breaking point. Hawk still hadn't gotten off his game. You were so annoyed with him. Why invite you over if he's not even gonna actually spend time with you.

Suddenly, an idea popped through your head. You just have to give him a nice reminder on who his attention should be on.

A smirk grew on your face as you sat up on the bed. Hawk had not noticed your movement as his eyes were still locked on the screen. Just as you had hoped. You carefully and quietly got off the bed, and onto the floor. You quietly crawled around and sneakily went under his desk, right in front of his chair. Noticing the movement he mutes himself and looks down to see you underneath the desk.

"Y/n? What are you doing under my desk? Get out from there" Hawk said.

"Nuh uh. Your attention is obviously all for the game. I'm just reminding you on who it should be for." You said as you traced his dick through his jeans.

He let out a soft sigh. "Wait I'm playing my game" he said.

"Well then I guess you better stay quiet. Now relax and concentrate on your game" you said as you slowly unzipped his pants. You wanted to tease him for a bit as payback for not giving you any attention.

You tapped the side of his hip, indicating for him to lift himself up a bit. When he did, you took off his jeans and started rubbing him through his boxer shorts. He was hard, but not hard enough.