Hawk - Forrest

For this imagine, the reader is an OC. The OC's name is Lindsay Drake. She is Samantha LaRussos cousin from her moms side. She was taught Karate with Sam by Daniel when they were both 8 until Lindsays family decided to move to Canada. There, Lindsay continued to take Karate and became a 3 time national champion. In winter of 2018, her family decided to move back to Encino Hills. There, she joined "Miyagi Fang" with her cousin. She seemed to get along with everyone there except one person, Hawk.

***

Johnny and Daniel had created an exercise for the miyagi fang students. Except this activity took place in the woods. The woods where Coyote Creek is, to be exact. Everyone was gathered around the entrance to where the forest started, where their senseis explained the task.

"QUIET" Johnny screamed which made everyone shut up and Daniel roll his eyes.

" Today's activity will be in the woods. It's an obstacle course. You and a partner will go through this obstacle course that LaRusso and I have set up." Johnny explains.

"This obstacle course should take you about 3 hours to complete. There are 11 checkpoints to which you should complete all of them. The first team to make it to the other side of the forest having gone through all 11 wins" Daniel finish's.

Everyone groans when they hear how long it will take.

"What's the prize?" Hawk asks coolly.

"You'll see." Is all Johnny says. When in reality they didn't know what to give them as a prize.

"How will we pick our partner?" Penis Breath asks the two Sensei's.

Daniel smiles at the question. "Great question! All of your names have been put into this hat" he says presenting the hat of names to everyone.

"Each of you will pick a name. Whoever's name you get, they're your partner, no exception" Johnny says.

You all sort of exchange looks with each other as if you weren't sure of this exercise.

"Now! Who's first!" Johnny calls out.

"I'll go first Sensei" Miguel offers.

Both senseis nod as Miguel steps up to take a name out of the hat. His hand shuffles in there for a couple seconds before finally picking a name. He opens the slip of paper and grins.

"Hawk." He says showing the paper to everyone. Everyone groans, as the some of the two best students got paired up.

Lindsay rolls her eyes when she sees Hawk grin and give Miguel a bro hug before bragging to everyone about how they'll win.

"Dammit, Miguel and Hawk will totally win" Chris says nudging Demetri as more people came up to get their partner.

At that very moment, Lindsay herself came up to grab a name from the hat. She fooled around for a little and finally pulled out a name.

"I mean yea your right, well, unless Lindsay gets-" Demetri gets cut off when Lindsay grins and shows the paper to everyone saying "Miss LaRusso".

Sam grins at her and they both squeal that they both got picked.

"Yea no they're gonna win" Demetri says to Chris looking at the two girls.

Hawk, overhearing this, isn't too pleased at his best friends words and speaks up.

"What do you mean they're gonna win? Miguel and I totally have this in the bag" he smirks as he and Miguel fist bump.

"Dude, Sam's been doing Karate since she was 8 and Lindsays a 3 time national champ. We're all screwed. Might as well accept our fate" Bert says joining in on the conversation.