Hawk - Hurt

This ones gonna be a little angsty, so be warned.

Hope you enjoy!

***

"Bye guys!!" You said waving to your employees before walking out the door. You had just finished a long 10 hour shift at your job, and you wanted nothing more than to just go to your boyfriends house, curl up in his arms, and sleep.

It was currently 8:30pm. Hawk's house was about a 10 minute walk from where you worked, so instead of bothering your boyfriend to pick you up, you thought you'd just walk.

You weren't too worried really. He lived in a relatively safe neighbourhood and it was still pretty light out.

You decided to stop by at McDonald's as well to grab you and Hawk some dinner to eat once you get to his house. You get to McDonald's and order Hawk's usual, a double cheeseburger. Yourself, you got the chicken nugget combo.

Once ordering and getting your food, you set out again over to your boyfriends house. As you begin to walk again, you hear your phone ring. You look down at the caller to be your boyfriend. You answer his call.

"Hey baby" you say.

"Hey princess, how was work?" He asked you.

"Long. I can't wait to get to your house. I bought McDonald's for us by the way" you said while glancing at the bag in your other hand.

"Awww you didn't have to do that princess. But are you sure you don't want me to pick you up? It's getting dark out. I'd hate myself if something were to happen to you" he says confessing his worries.

You smiled at his concern through the phone. "I'll be fine! This is a safe neighbourhood. It's not like you live in the sketchy part of Reseda. I promise, I'll be there before you know it." You say reassuring him.

"Hmm... I don't know, I just have this gut feeling somethings going to happen. But if you say you are safe then I believe you. How much longer until you're here?" He asks.

You check your watch. "Mmm, maybe 5 minutes or so?" You guess.

"Alright sounds good. I'll see you then my love" he says.

"See you" is all you reply before you hang up. Just then, you hear ruffling in nearby bushes. You look over in alarm to see nothing. You were probably just hearing things.

"God dammit Hawk. Why did you have to make me so paranoid now!" You mutter to yourself as you continue walking.

You walk for another minute or so before hearing another noise behind you. You look back again to see once again see nothing. You started to speed walk down the street.

It was quiet for a couple of moments and before you knew it, you were a street away from Hawk's house. At this point, you started to jog a bit. To be honest, you were a little scared. Maybe you should have taken up your boyfriends offer.

As you were about to cross to Hawk's street, you felt a hand against your mouth. Next thing you know, you were on the ground with a bunch of people surrounding you. You knew them as the Cobra Kai dojo.

You look up to see Tory Nichols, the so called 'leader' of the Cobras. She smirks down at you. You look around at the other Cobras, frightened.

"Look what we got here, it's little y/n y/l/n." She said looking down at you.

"What do you want with me Tory? I've never done anything to you or Cobra Kai" you said with whatever ounce of confidence you had.

"That may be, but your little boyfriend is another story. So, since we can't touch him, we thought we'd get the next best thing... you" she said menacingly.