Hawk - Caught

Reader and Hawk are bf and gf in this imagine.

There will be some light smut in this. So be warned. If you are not comfortable with smut, please do not read this.

Hope you enjoy!

***

You opened your locker as you put some of your textbooks away. You then took out any remaining textbooks that you will need for your next class.

Suddenly, you felt arms encircle your waist, as your hair was moved out of the way from your neck. You then felt little butterfly kisses being peppered on your neck. You immediately knew who it was.

You turned around to meet eyes with your boyfriend, Eli "Hawk" Moskowitz. He pulled you into a soft yet firm kiss. You kissed for a couple moments before you pulled away from the kiss before it got too heated. He rested his forehead on yours as you pulled away from the kiss. His hands moved from the sides of your face down to your hips where he kept them firmly.

"To what do I owe the pleasure?" You asked him. He started drawing little circles with his thumb over your hips.

"I miss you. We haven't hung out in a while." He said while still tracing your hips. This action did not fail to give you butterflies.

"That's because you've been super busy with karate while I've been studying for finals all week" you state while looking up at him.

"We'll finals are finished now! And I think that calls for a little celebration don't you think?" He said smirking down at you. You knew that look. He wanted this hot piece of ass. Which you would never deny him for. But y'all were still at school. He had to keep his Libido in check. For now.

"Oh I do. How about I come over after school?"
You suggest. He frowns for a moment before smiling again. He wanted you now, but you both still had school. He could wait a couple more hours.

"Sounds like a plan." He said kissing your forehead. Then, the bell rang, indicating you had to be at your next class.

"Alright I'll meet you by your bike after school ok?" You said as you kissed him goodbye. Unfortunately, y'all didn't have any afternoon classes together.

"See you then my love" he said before heading to his next class.

You closed locker, locking it quickly before making your way to your last class of the day.

***

The hour 1/2 that you spent in class could not have gone any longer. All you thought about was Hawk bending you down on all fours while fucks you roughly from behind. You were watching the clock the entire time class was going on. It's not like you were missing out on anything important anyways. You had just finished your finals. But it was still mandatory to come to class for the remainder of the year.

Once that bell rang, you got up immediately and rushed out the door. You speed walked all the way to where his bike was parked. You see him there waiting for you already.

You run over to him and engulf him in a hug, which surprised him. You pull him into a heated kiss which only lasts a couple seconds before he pulls away.

"Someone's eager" he smirked as he hopped onto his bike and put his helmet on. He started the engine on his bike.

You grabbed the extra helmet and put it on. "Just drive" you said as you hopped on behind him.

You wrapped your arms around his torso tightly as he sped out of the school. It was about a 7 minute drive to his house. Once you got there you both immediately got off and practically ran inside his house. Luckily, his parents weren't home yet so you had the entire house to yourselves. Meaning you could make as much noise as you want.