Hawk - The Real Thing (Request)

Request by @paytonruth6

Hey y'all! I deeply apologize for not updating. Schools been so busy and stressful that I haven't had time to even think about writing. But with the new season out now means more ideas and plots for this book! I can't promise though I'll be back to posting regularly as I do still have a lot going on right now. But that doesn't mean I'll be gone forever! Hope y'all enjoy this chapter!

CONTAINS SMUT!! If you are not comfortable with this type of literature, I strongly recommend you skip over this chapter.

Hope you enjoy!

***

You were in your room reading one of your favourite romance novels, waiting patiently for Hawk to arrive. He was supposed to arrive at around 3:00 and it was 2:25 now.

By now, you had just gotten to the sex part of the book, and admittedly you're favourite part. Your eyes skim over the steamy chapter with eagerness as you begin to clench your thighs together, suddenly feeling very hot and bothered.

His eyes roamed her body, as he began to touch her in places no man had ever laid their hands on before. "Do you like that kitten?" He asked her. She only nodded, not being able to form words. You read in your head.

Reading this started to make you think about your own personal experiences. With Hawk that is. Even just thinking about the stuff he does to you in the bedroom just makes your panties soaked. By this point, you were just horny as fuck.

You look over at the time, he was supposed to be here in 35 minutes. You didn't think you could wait that long for him. You were just too hot down there. This was something that needed to be taken care of now.

You quickly unzip your jeans, pulling them down. The same with your underwear. You slowly start to bring your hands down towards nether regions, and started to touch yourself eagerly.

Stroking your clit, you imagined Hawk going down on you with his tongue. Man did he ever have a good tongue. Always getting you to where you needed to go. The more you thought of him, the more hornier you got, and the more closer you were to your orgasm.

"Hawk!" You moan out thinking about his hands running down the sides of your body. You slowly start to bring your other hand under your shirt and start to softly play with your nipples. Pinching them, tugging on them, as if it was Hawk who was doing that to you.

***

Hawk decided to come a little earlier to your house today to surprise you. He knew how incredibly anal you get when he shows up late so he thought he'd be a good boyfriend and show up early this time.

He walks into your house, to see you nowhere to be found. "Y/n?" He calls out. Still no answer from you. He starts to get a bit worried. He climbs up the stairs of your house towards your room.

He is about to walk in to your room when we heard a quiet whimper he knew all too well. He quietly opens the door a bit for you not to notice, and peeks into the room.

You, too focused and pleasured to notice, continue moaning, stroking and rubbing your clit more as you began to climax.

"Fuck Hawk!" You moan out as you went through your high. Hawks eyes basically pop out hearing you call out his name like that. Wasn't something he complaining about though. He very much enjoyed this.

You finally open your eyes to see Hawk watching you from your door, staring lustfully at you. You shriek and jump back a bit, being jump scared by his sudden presence. You cover yourself up a bit.

"What the hell!? What are you doing here!?" You yell at him.

"Uh I believe was invited?" He asked back smugly, with a smirk on his face. Lust was still evident in his eyes.

You roll your eyes at him. "Alright listen smartass, you had no right to just walk in on me like this." You exclaimed.

"And miss the show? Hell no. I think my favourite part was when you moaned out my name as you came." He said making his way closer to you, slowly starting to make his way towards your bed.

"That... you weren't supposed to see that" you said timidly while hiding yourself in embarrassment.

He smirks even more and as he finally makes his way on the bed and on top of you. He takes away the fabric covering you. You yelp out in reluctance. He quickly shushes you.

"Shh, nothing I haven't seen before. Why imagine it when you got the real thing right here. Let me pleasure you beyond your wildest dreams" he said huskily in your ear.

You look at him and just nod. He smirks and carefully starts to pepper kisses starting from your neck and making his way down your body. He suddenly begins to grab and play with your breasts as he continues to kiss along your body. You sigh in contentment.

He starts to form hickeys around your stomach and your v-line until he finally reaches your pussy. He looks up once more for consent to which you grant by nodding your head. At the signal he immediately dives in, sucking and kissing your clit while beginning to enter using his fingers.

Your head fell back in ecstasy, feeling the pleasure wash over you. You begin to pull at his hair, pushing his head closer to your lower region as he continues what he's doing.

It's not long before he's got you panting and moaning all over the place. You suddenly feel that familiar feeling again in your stomach, meaning you were about to cum.

"Hawk! I- I'm gonna-" you try to say but he shushes you once more.

"I know baby. Cum for me" he says seductively, making you release. You fall back on your bed, panting heavily from your climax.

He slides his fingers out of you making your juices squirt out with it. He smirks down at you, amused as you continue to blush.

You finally catch your breath after a couple moments and spring up, surprising him. You immediately push him down onto your bed where you start to unzip his pants. He helps you get his pants and boxers off until he's completely nude. You climb on top of him.

"You gonna ride me princess?" He asks lustfully.

"You bet your ass I am" you say shamelessly.

You carefully slide down onto his cock earning a moan from both of you. You quickly pick up the pace until you are speedily moving up and down his cock, making your skin slap together which each thrust.

He starts to move his hips in sync with yours, so that you're not doing all the work. "Fuckkk yes!" You shout in pleasure moving faster by the second.

You can hear is small moans and grunts as you continue bouncing on top of him. Once again, you feel that all to familiar build up in your stomach meaning another orgasm was about make way.

"God yes! Right there! Don't you fucking stop!" You scream as you started creaming around his cock. He makes one final grunt as he rides out his orgasm as well.

Feeling tired you get off and collapse right next to him. He wraps his arms around you and kisses you on the forehead. "Are you ok?" He asks breathlessly.

You snuggle into his embrace more, kissing his cheek giddily. "Never better" you reply. You lay your head tiredly on his chest and feel yourself dose off.

"Sweet dreams princess" he whispers to you as you fall into slumber.

***

Finis! Again, apologies for not getting this chapter in sooner.

What did y'all think about season 4 btw?

My opinion, not as strong as season 3, but nevertheless, still awesome.

Until next time!

Word Count: 1345