Eli - Movie Night

My first Eli imagine!!

WARNING: This does contain light smut. If you are not comfortable with this type of literature, I recommend skipping this one.

Hope you enjoy!

***

You and Eli had been friends since grade school. It started when you moved to the valley in the 3rd grade. You didn't know anyone. One time you had seen a mean boy picking on a smaller boy. Being the heroic person you were, you went over there, and kicked that boy where the sun don't shine.

The smaller boy, thanked you profusely. Of course, you had gotten into deep shit with your parents. But it was all worth it as that bully never picked on him again. That's when you became friends the with smaller boy, also known as Eli Moskowitz.

Ever since then, you two had become inseparable. Of course, in middle school, you two had met Demetri, so the duo had now became a trio.

You never minded Demetri. In fact, you both shared a lot of the same common interests. But you were never as close with Demetri as you were with Eli.

It was also around middle school that you had started to develop a crush on Eli. Whenever you talked to him, or were around him, or even looked at him, you just got butterflies.

Eli had started liking you since the day you had stood up for him. You were completely oblivious to it.

You guys also had a tradition that had been going on since you became friends. Basically the tradition was, that every Friday night, you would come over to his place or he would come over to yours and watch a movie.

Once Demetri became apart of the group, he also took part of the tradition. Every Friday, you would rotate houses. And every Friday it was a new movie.

Usually y'all just picked a random movie off of Netflix, or sometimes if you couldn't find anything, you would rewatch some marvel movies. Since those where all three of your favourite movie series.

It was around freshman year that Demetri had let it slip that Eli had a thing for you. You were in complete shock. You thought he was just messing with you. You couldn't believe that the boy you've had feelings for, for like 3 years, also reciprocated those feelings as well.

You had planned on confronting him about it. Since you knew well enough that he wouldn't make the first move.

You planned it perfectly. This Friday's movie night was going to be at Eli's. And Demetri would be gone all Friday because of a camping trip with his family. So that gave you the perfect time to strike.

***

It was currently 2:45 pm on Friday and school had just been let out. You were going straight to Eli's place after school for the movie night.

His mom picked you guys up right on schedule as always. His mom absolutely adored you. She's always been like a second mom to you. You could come to her about anything.

Both you and Eli enter the car as she pulls up to the school. "Hey guys! How was school?" She asked us.

"It was good!" "It was fine mom" you both replied at the same time.

"That's good! So, what movie are you guys planning on watching tonight?" She asked you two.

"We're not sure yet. We figured we'd just scroll through Netflix again and see if anything interesting catches our eye" you respond to her.

"Ah. You know I heard of this new trilogy that came onto Netflix, I think it's called Fear Street?" She suggested.

"We watched it already. It was alright. Pretty gory though" Eli responded.