Joey - U Tech (Request)

Request by @paytonruth6

SMUT WARNING!!! If you are not comfortable with this stuff than I'd suggest you skip this one.

Hope you enjoy!!!

***

It was currently 8:36pm and you had come over to help clean up the mess of a dead person. It shocked you at first at what happened but eventually you caved in and helped them dispose of the body.

Everyone had helped stuff his dead ass into garbage bags. Once you finished with that you cleaned up the blood around the room.

It wouldn't be too long before people realize Duke was missing. It would obviously lead to them in the end which is why they needed to escape the country. Kane had a couple friends who could get you fake ids and fake passports quickly.

So they all hatched a plan that Kane, Alex and Steve would all drive to the Harbour to dispose of the body ( a/n: Bay Harbour Butcher?? If you get that reference, I love you), and get the fake ids, while you and Joey would stay back at his house to pack up anything they would need for the journey. Food, clothing, simply the basic necessities any human would need to survive. After, you all would drive towards the Canadian boarder since the Mexican ones were obviously closing.

You had finished packing up all the food beverages and headed up to Joeys room to see if he was almost done packing some of his clothes and other things he wants to take with him. Since this was probably the last time he'll ever be in this room.

When you open the door slightly, you can see Joey sitting on his bed while reading a letter. He had this disappointed look on his face that made your heart clench.

You finally decided to make yourself known by clearing your throat. At the sound, he instantly looks over at you.

You don't say anything, you just let him speak first. "You know uh, I feel like this whole goodbye from my old life would be much sadder if I had a more solid future" he said. You look at him confused before coming over towards him and seeing what he was reading.

It finally clicks together. "Is that the response letter from-" you get cut off by him just saying "yup."

"And you didn't-" you question again before being cut off again with him just responding with "nope".

You sit beside him and look at the small letter. You then grab one of his hands and interlock it with yours. He turns to look at you. You smile at him.

"Everything will be ok." You tell him. He just looks at you appalled.

"How do you know that? I didn't get into U tech, and I just basically threw away any future I had because of that dead guy that I just helped kill. So please explain to me how everything will be ok" he says angry.

"Because we have each other. I'm never, ever going to leave your side. It's you and I for the rest of eternity, right?" You ask him. He calms down a bit and just looks at you lovingly.

"Yea. You're absolutely right. Thank you." He says before kissing you. You kiss him back. Eventually the kiss starts to get more passionate and more heated.

While still kissing, he lays you back on the bed. He starts to get on top of you as his hands begin to roam around your body. You pull away for a second, which confuses him a bit. You pull away only to take off your shirt. He looks at your chest, then back to your eyes.

"Are you sure?" He asks. You just nod at him smiling which makes him smile too. He resumes back to kissing you as his hands make his way to your covered chest. He starts massage your breasts through your bra as he starts kissing his way down your neck. He stops for a second to take off his shirt as well.

All you do is just stare at his toned abs before coming back to reality when he starts touching you again. He starts to bring his hands down from your torso, towards your lower region. He looks at you for a second.

"Can I... ?" He fazes out while gesturing towards your jean shorts. You nod at him as he begins to take them off. Following your Jean shorts were your panties as well. He then takes one of his hands and gently starts to rub your pussy making you let out a soft sigh.

He suddenly puts his index finger in your pussy which makes you yelp out in surprise. He starts moving his finger in an out before adding a second one. The faster and deeper he went, the louder you got. He then added a third finger while going at a speedy pace.

"Fuck- yes- right there! Keep going!!" You moaned out as he sped up even more.

Stars started to cloud your vision as you felt yourself about to climax. Your hips starting bucking as you came all over his fingers.

You started breathing heavily, still getting over from your high as you look over at Joey who is smirking down at you while sucking off your juices from his fingers.

He then unbuckles his pants and drops them and his boxer shorts leaving him completely naked. He lines himself up at your entrance and slides in with ease. You both moan out at the sensation.

It's not too long before his balls are slapping against you as he starts fucking you faster and harder than ever. You can't even form words, because of how much pleasure you were in.

"You like that? You like me fucking you senseless you little slut" he calls you as whispers this in your ear.

"Yes!!" You practically yell out. You felt that familiar feeling in your stomach again. Joey felt it too. He knew you were about to come so he started going more deeper. Your eyes rolled back to the back of your head as you finally climaxed all over his cock. Not even a couple seconds later, Joey had pulled out and came all over your stomach.

Once his finishes his high, he lays down next to you and pulls you into his chest. You happily snuggle into him as you can still hear his heartbeat very clearly.

You guys don't say anything. You just lay in each other's comfort for about 30 minutes before you head a car pull into the driveway.

"I think the others are back. We should get dressed" you say getting up.

"Nooooooo" Joey whines as he pulls you back down to his chest.

"Joeyyy. We have to get up now. You know we need to leave" you say looking at him as he holds you down.

He sighs before letting you go. With that you both quickly get dressed, and pack up anything last minute before heading downstairs to meet with the others.

You see Steve, Alex and Kane all sitting at the table waiting for you and Joey. "Thank fuck, finally. There you guys are. We need to fucking go." Alex says getting up and helps bring stuff out to the car.

Everyone helps silently bring stuff out to the car. Once y'all get buckled in. You head for your journey. You all knew your lives will now be forever changed now. And there was no way to reverse it.

***

Et Fin! This was my first request imagine so I hope I did a good job.

Pls let me know if anyone has anymore requests. This was fun to make!

Word Count: 1288