Hawk - Negative or Positive?

Been a couple weeks, thought I shouldn't leave y'all hanging. Here's a nice little imagine to keep y'all going lol.

Warning! Mentions sexual themes but does not include actual scenes of sexual intercourse.

Enjoy!
***

"Y/n?" You heard Sam's voice over the phone.

"Hey Sam. Sorry for the sudden call, but I need to ask a favour. Can you come pick me up? I need to do some errands and... and I'd rather not do it alone" you say coming up with the best excuse as possible.

The truth was, your period was late, by a week. You and your boyfriend, Hawk, had a very prominent sexual life and there were times were you two were pretty careless with protection. You could feel your heart pounding through your chest. The fact that there was a possibility of a baby in your belly, Eli's baby.

I mean sure, you had pictured a future with him. You have ever since you began dating him. You always loved to imagine what it would be like to get married, wake up next to his handsome face everyday for the rest of your life, having his children, growing old and weak together. But it was too soon. You both were still teenagers.

Of course you still weren't sure yet. That's what the errand was for. To confirm your suspicions, you would need to take a pregnancy test. Unfortunately you hadn't had the time to get your drivers license so you couldn't get there yourself. Your parents were out of town at the moment and even if they weren't, you still wouldn't ask them. You definitely couldn't call Hawk. You heart races at the thought of him finding out about this. He could never know.

Sam's voice over the phone brought you back from your thoughts. "Errands? What kind of errands? And why can't your parents or Hawk take you?"

"My parents are out of town and Hawk, well h-he said he was busy with something. Didn't say much. But he can't. So can you?" You explained to her.

You heard her sigh over the phone. "Yea. Yea I can pick you up. Give me like 10 minutes" she said.

You exhaled in relief. "Thanks so much Sam! I owe you girl!" You said happily.

"Anytime. I'll see you in 10 ok?" She confirmed.

"Got it. See you then" you said and hung up.

***

You waited on your porch, your knee bouncing anxiously as you waited for your friend. After a couple more moments of waiting, you finally see her pull into your driveway. You immediately get out of your seated position on your porch and swiftly make your way to the passengers seat.

You open the car door and hop in the seat beside Sam. "Hey" you said quickly buckling yourself up.

"Hey there" she says as she puts the car into reverse and pulls out of the driveway.

"So, where are we going? You weren't quite clear when you called me" she asks you.

"Oh uh, I just need to grab a couple things from the drugstore" you said trying to act nonchalant about it.

Sam glanced over at you curiously. "The drugstore huh? What do you need to get there?" She inquired.

You could feel your palms sweating at her question. Should you tell her the actual reason? Can you trust her to keep this secret? A million thoughts and scenarios were flying through your head right now.

"U-uh well... you know... beer" you lied.

Sam looks over at you condescending like. "Beer? I'm sorry, you're going to a drugstore to get beer?" She repeated as if she heard you wrong.