B - Bedlam

"You really wanna see it?" Irene nodded.

"Right here?" Lisa was surprised by the request.

"We can come to my room." Irene tried to wink but failed miserably.

A part of Lisa wanted to say no because she needed to take Rosé back home but she hadn't seen her cousin since she left with Suzy plus she really wanted to go to Irene's room so she nodded and let Irene take her to the room.

Once inside the room, Irene pushed Lisa against the king-size bed and kneeled in front of her fighting with the belt and button of the pants. Lisa didn't know what to do, a girl had never been like that with her so she just stood there watching Irene work. Irene managed to unzip her pants soon and slid her hand inside her tight boxers taking Lisa's semi hard penis out quickly.

"Wow." Irene just kept looking at the dick making Lisa feel a little uncomfortable. She turned her gaze to Lisa's eyes and asked. "Can I taste it?"

Lisa was lost at words. She was already excited and that phrase alone made her go harder than ever. Knowing she couldn't answer without stuttering she just nodded and Irene got to work on it.

The rest of what she and Irene did was a blur to Lisa but it got them naked and tangled in the bed before she dozed off.

She heard music somewhere though she didn't know if it was inside her head or her outside, the music stopped suddenly so she went back to sleep thinking that indeed was inside her head. She got closer to the person she was hugging and nuzzled her head in the girl's neck when she was starting to drift off again her eyes flew open.

This was bad.

Really bad.

She had never woken up with another person in her bed – except for that time after their grandma died, but she doesn't count because she's family – she got up from the bed quickly but careful to not wake the other person up and looked around her, this was obviously not her room. She started again but this time was accompanied by the feeling of something vibrating on her thigh, feeling her pants pockets she found her phone with Rosé 's smiling face and her name across the screen.

Sliding her thumb through the screen she answered the call.

"Where are you?!"

"Uh... Irene's umm room."

"Thank God, I thought you left me. I'm outside at the road but I can't find Minnie's car."

"You also stayed here? Wait! What do you mean you can't find the fucking car?!"

"That is not here, Lisa! Get your ass out here, we need to go home, you're already late for work and I'm late for my first class."

"Alright give me 5, I'll be right there." She hung up the phone and put it back inside her pocket, she took her blazer and shoes and walked out of Irene's room whilst trying to button up her shirt.

She walked around the house cautiously doing her best to not get caught leaving the room or the house. Luckily for her, there was no one around or if there were, she didn't saw them since the house was pretty big. As soon as she was outside the gate, she released the breath she was holding and jogged to the place they had left the car the night before.

"No no no no no no no..." Lisa kept repeating.

"Yes yes YES!" Rosé yelled making her wince in pain thanks to her hungover. "Good thing is that I doubt that the car was stolen."

"Rosie, I don't have money to get the stupid car out of the fucking tow yard! Besides, how the fuck are we getting home."

"I'll talk to Minnie, Lis and after school, I'll go and check how much I have to pay to get it back. Right now, we need to get you to work and get me to school, we'll just take the bus."