V - [ViiHolic] - 🤭

"Lisa, Henry loo-"

Henry moved Rosé to the side and walked straight into Lisa's room.

"Sure, come in."

"Thanks." Henry grinned and sat on the bed next to Lisa. "Why weren't you answering your phone, woman?"

"What are you talking about? I have it right here." Lisa showed him her phone. "I've been texting Irene and I don't have any missed call from you."

"Well, I've been calling you." He took the MacBook from Lisa's lap.

"Hey, I was working on that."

"Right now, we have better things to do. Get dressed, wear something nice."

"Uh... you do know I'm gay and dating Irene."

"I'm not taking you on a date, idiot."

"Man, I'm making some mixes for the club and I really don't wanna leave my bed."

"For fuck's sake, get up!" he yanked Lisa's legs making her fall off the bed.

"The fuck!"

"Get dressed, I'll wait outside. And oh, pack your laptop, you'll need it." He walked out of the room leaving Lisa and Rosé looking at each other.

Twenty minutes of Lisa getting dressed, packing her laptop and rubbing her sore ass. She walked out to find Henry flipping through the channels in her phone. "I'm ready."

They got inside Henry's car and drove for 40 minutes until they reach their destination. Getting out of the car, Lisa couldn't believe where they were.

Her jaw was literally dropped, she turned to Henry and started hitting him in the arm. "Holy fuck, man! Are you serious?"

"Stop it, your bony hands hurt." He rubbed his arms. "And yes, I'm serious, let's get inside."

-------------

"Hey, you."

"Hey." Lisa practically ran to Irene's bed where she was laying down, reading a book. She took the book from Irene's hand and set it on the nightstand.

Lisa placed her hand in Irene's cheek and closed the distance between their lips. She bit Irene's lip making her moan into her mouth.

"What's gotten into you?" said Irene when Lisa moved her lips to her neck.

Lisa stopped and pulled her head from between Irene's neck to look at her eyes. She was grinning like a madman. "Nothing." She replied way too cheerfully.

"Don't lie to me, what's got you all smiley and horny?"

"I'm just happy and I mean, you always make me horny." She moved back to kiss and bite Irene's neck.

"Baby..." Irene moaned. "my parents are downstairs."

"So? The other night you said they couldn't hear anything, what's the problem?"

"Well, yeah they can't but... if you're starting this you better finish it." She fisted Lisa's hair and pulled her back to her neck.

"Fuck yeah, I plan on finishing." Lisa mumbled before taking a harsh bite, Irene moaned louder this time.

"You look so good in these clothes, but it makes me want to rip them off and fuck you senseless." Lisa caressed Irene 's thigh, "I know you want my dick inside you, pounding you until you're screaming my name sexily."

"Stop dirty talking, you made me wanna straddle you so bad. You'll pound me on this bed and my naughty pussy will take your dick so well.." Irene whispered.