U - Unsolicited

Lisa woke up when she heard knocking - pounding - in her door. She had fallen asleep on her couch so she rubbed the sleep from her eyes and got up to see what all the ruckus about.

When she opened the door, she was met with the four Bae's standing in the hall with trays, bags, containers and boxes in their hands. All of them wearing matching Christmas sweaters.

"Seriously, Lisa, you were sleeping?" Irene said exasperated.

"What are you doing here?" she closed her eyes and sighed. "OK, that came out wrong, but seriously, shouldn't you be at your place doing all kinds of Christmas stuff?"

"We should but we're not and now excuse me but I need to sit down." Siwon passed through the door setting the bags he was holding on the table.

By then all of them had made themselves at home. Seohyun and Irene on the kitchen getting all the food out of the containers. Siwon was still at the couch and Jack was moving around setting a bunch of Christmas lights all around.

"We heard somewhere that you were spending the day alone so we decided to get the party here and spend it like the family that we are." Siwon giggled.

"Why didn't you tell us that you were spending the day alone?" Jackson put Lisa in a headlock and ruffled her hair.

She playfully punched him in the stomach and pushed him. "I- I don't know."

"Let's not dwell on it, we are here and we're going to have fun."

Irene got closed to her and hugged her.

"So, we are going to eat here, but we're all going back to the house at night to open the presents tomorrow morning." Siwon informed her.

"Yeah, of course, I understand. It's already great that you came to spend the day here with me, I couldn't ask you to stay the night too."

"You are coming with us so by the end of the night have a bag ready."

She looked at Siwon surprised by his statement but nodded anyway.

There was no place in the coffee table that wasn't filled with food, drinks, and desserts. There was no place where they all could sit down to eat so Siwon, Seohyun and Irene took the couch with their plates.

It was a weird setup and even weirder to look at these people who were accustomed to eating at a proper table, with proper utensils and not plastic plates and cutlery but they looked fine with it. They looked happy.

And Lisa was happy, she really was, she went from wanting to spend the whole day in bed sleeping so she couldn't notice that for the first time she wasn't with her cousin to be laughing and joking around. She couldn't remember the day she felt like this since her parents died.

-------------------

Meanwhile, Rosé was bored out of her mind and heartbroken. Since the day her grandfather told Suzy to go away she hadn't been answering her calls or texts. She hated herself for not standing up against them.

She just wanted a family, someone who'd be there for her, supporting her, wanting the best for her and her happiness. She just now realized that that family she wanted so much was Lisa. She had been there for her through everything.

It was late and Rosé knew it, but she needed to go home, her real home where Lisa and Suzy were. When she got there, she saw all the Christmas light and the tree and she got sad. Lisa had done all of this and she wasn't there to help her.

She immediately went to Lisa's room, she had forgotten that Lisa told her a few days before that she was spending the day at Irene's - Lisa lied though -. Sighing in defeat she went to her room and sent messages to the most important people in her life, Lisa and Suzy.