Q - Quiche

Lisa didn't know how to feel. Was she supposed to feel happy? Or was she supposed to feel sad?

If this happened the first week Irene had moved in, she would've been jumping and screaming and probably dancing with joy but now. After spending all the time together, she couldn't help but feel the apartment empty.

Her bed felt empty too, she was used to Irene being all over her. Now she just had her pillow that smell just like Irene.

Like a week after she got home, Irene sent her a message saying she was at her parents' house. She had decided to go back coz she felt weird sleeping in the same bed as Lisa now that she knew Lisa had slept with another girl.

Lisa was missing her like crazy and Irene was missing Lisa too. But in her mind, she had lost any chance she had with Lisa.

So, Lisa got super excited when she got a call from Siwon asking her if she could go pick Irene up and keep her away from their house for a couple of hours. Grabbed her black hoodie, rounded glasses and her favorite beige beanie she drove to Irene's campus.

"Hi, there."

Lisa raised her eyes to look at the person that had started to talk to her. "Hi?"

"I was walking around the quad when I saw you." The girl said, running her hungry eyes around Lisa's body.

"Uh, okay." She was weirded out by this tall girl in front of her.

"Wanna grab some lunch with me?"

"No, thanks." Lisa turned her gaze to her phone.

"Lisa?"

She turned her head and saw the person she was waiting for. Irene looked gorgeous. The pregnancy bump showing some more now.

"Irene! Hey," Lisa walked towards her and kissed her cheek. "I'm so glad you're here."

"Are you kidding me? You're here for her?!" the tall girl managed to sound extra offended.

"Could you stop flirting with my girlfriend and go mind your own business?" she didn't know where that came from, Irene just knew that she didn't like the way Joy was looking at Lisa.

"Seriously? This hottie is your girlfriend?" the girl looked at Lisa. "The only good thing about Irene is her father's money, look at her, she's ugly and fat."

Those words took Lisa out of her reverie, she clenched her jaws and shoved her hand in her jeans to stop herself from punching Joy. "She's beautiful and in a natural way, unlike you."

Irene had to bit her lip to stop the laugh that about to come out of her mouth.

After her talk with her parents and Suzy, she had decided to cut any contact with Joy and all the 'friends' she made when she was with Suho.

Not wanting to see Lisa go all angry with Joy, she grabbed Lisa's hand and pulled her to sit on the bench.

"What are you doing here? I missed you so much."

Lisa smiled at her. "I missed you too, uh, I brought you this." She handed Irene a medium container. "I made it, Rosé is teaching me how to cook."

"You're learning how to cook?"

"Well, yeah. According to Naver, noodles are bad for babies; adults too. So I can't feed that to our babies."

Irene opened the container and inside she found a portion of Quiche. "This looks delicious. You really did this?"

Would It Be Nice?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें