i - imbroglio

The dream she was having was incredible, that awesome feeling her waist was the best, she raised her hips asking for more contact and let out a long moan when she received it. Okay, that felt way too real.

She shot open her eyes and looked down her eyes and looked down her waist.

The awesome feeling was still there and it was coming from none other than Irene.

Irene's hand to be exact.

She had Irene's messy hair all over her face, Irene's head nuzzled deep into her neck, her arm under Irene's head and her hand right on top of Lisa's groin. Probably one of the best ways to wake up in a long time for Lisa.

Even though it felt great, she felt like she was taking advantage of Irene. Out of nowhere, Irene squeezed her already hard dick and that was it for Lisa - no, she didn't cum - she just pulled roughly her arm making Irene's head to fell hard against the pillow and jumped out of bed.

"What the... " Irene blinked and through sleepy eyes, she scanned the room seeing Lisa standing up next to the bed looking at her. "What's going on?"

"Nothing, go back to sleep

"Nothing, go back to sleep."

Irene raked her eyes all over Lisa's body, stopping at Lisa's obvious bulge in her shorts. "Do you seriously have a boner this early in the morning?"

"I wouldn't have it if it weren't for you, geez..." she didn't bother on covering, I mean Irene had had it in her mouth and other places of her body for fuck's sake.

"What are you talking about?"

"Gosh, you were rubbing it like expecting a genie to come out."

"Are you serious?"

"Why would I lie about that?"

"To piss me off... Anyway, go jerk off or whatever you do to get rid of it and come back to sleep." Irene patted the empty side of the mattress next to her and burrowed her head in the pillow.

Lisa's eyebrows raised, did Irene, Bae Irene Joohyun, the super-bitch woman just asked her to go back to bed with her? She probably was going crazy.

She didn't move from her place and narrowed her eyes at Irene. She cracked open one of her eyes. "Stop looking at me like that, it's not like you haven't done it before."

"I've never done it before and I don't plan on starting when the mother of my babies is under the same roof as me."

Irene sat up and moved to the edge of the bed. "I can help you if you want." She said as innocently as possible and grabbed Lisa by the hips tugging close to her.

Lisa draws in a sharp breath, trying to calm herself down. Maybe she's just dreaming or her mind playing tricks on her.

But no.

She felt Irene's fingers on the hem of her basketball shorts, pulling them down ever so slowly. The suspense was killing Lisa.

"You do want me to help you, right?" she looks up through her lashes, Lisa's breath caught in her throat. Irene looked just so breathtakingly beautiful like that.