S - Snow

"It looks like we're having a party." Lisa mumbled next to Irene making her giggle.

They were at the Dr. Chaerin's office, waiting for Irene's monthly check-up. Everyone was there, Irene's parents, Suzy and Rosé, Jackson and Jisoo and even Henry were there.

Good thing the waiting room was big enough to fit them all.

"You should be happy that our babies have a lot of people that love them." Irene nudged her.

Lisa grabbed Irene's hand. "I am happy, is just that I feel Dr. Chaerin will kick us all out."

"She won't. I'm happy that everyone is here with us."

They were called inside the room where Irene was getting her ultrasound.

"Wow, quite the big family." Dr. Chaerin said whilst squirting the gel over Irene's belly.

She started moving the wand around the belly and telling everyone in the room what they were seeing.

By now they could know what gender the babies were but Irene and Lisa decided to keep it a surprise until the birth.

--------------

"You're messing my desk, the hell are you doing by the way?"

"I'm looking for my mom's locket, the one she gave before she died."

"And why would it be at my room?"

"Because is not in my room!" Rosé snapped making Lisa take a few steps back. "I'm sorry, baby, I'm just really stressed and I'm fearing that I lost it." The locket had a picture of both her parents when they were young.

"It's okay. Have you checked the bathroom?"

"It's not there." Rosé yelled from her place in front of desk.

"Are you sure? Do I get galbitang if I find it?" Lisa replied.

"You'll get more than that if you do."

"Well, start calling Mokja restaurant coz here it is." Lisa was behind her holding the locket in front of her face. "I still don't understand how can you have everything organized but still you lose everything."

"Oh my gosh, I love you, Monkey." She took the locket out of Lisa's hand and hugged her. A knock on the door accomplished, the hug was broken but she was tugged towards the front door.

"Well, Mokja will have to wait, we have some shopping to do." At the door were Irene and Suzy looking as gorgeous as ever.

------------------

"Lisa!" they heard someone calling before Jennie appeared in front of them. "Oh my gosh! Damn, you look hot in that suit."

"Jen, hey what are you doing here?" Jennie pulled her into a hug.

"My parents never miss any of these charities and they drag me with them." She turned towards Irene and raised her hand. "Hi, I'm Jennie."

"Irene." She gave her a tight-lipped smile.

"Nice to meet you, I'm gonna steal Lisa from you for a few minutes." Jennie didn't even wait for an answer from Irene, she just took Lisa's hand and pulled her, leaving Irene shooting daggers from her eyes.

"Dude, I need that photoshoot." Jennie said once they were at a quiet place.