L - L♥ve

Lisa was kind of afraid of going home, she didn't want to hear Irene's annoying yet beautiful voice when she started screaming at her for driving her car.

She had the feeling that Irene was going to get really mad at her.

She stopped longer at every stop signal and red light. She also parked a few times trying to make more time before arriving at the apartment.

Lisa was right.

Irene yelled at her after Lisa told her that her father gave the car to her, she even pushed her against the car just to make everything more believable.

Irene was so proud of her acting especially since Lisa believe it all. After doing all that Irene acted like she didn't care and went back inside the apartment, she didn't talk to Lisa for the remaining of the day.

The rest of the week Lisa kept looking for another job, she had to find one as soon as possible and this time it was easier moving around thanks to Irene's car but it also made it a little difficult since the people at the places she went to ask f...

The rest of the week Lisa kept looking for another job, she had to find one as soon as possible and this time it was easier moving around thanks to Irene's car but it also made it a little difficult since the people at the places she went to ask for a job thought she was rich and didn't need a job that much.

So, she decided to give the car to Rosé, it took a lot of time to convince Rosé that it was better to drive the car than to ride the bus.

Saturday came and Lisa was exhausted, she just wanted to lay in bed all day long and sleep but she couldn't. According to Rosé, she was a 'responsible adult' now and she had to go to work.

She got up from the bed as stealthy as she could, she didn't want to wake Irene up and started her routines. It was boring and Lisa was tired of doing the same shit every Saturday, well but she had to do it.

She was too busy cleaning a table to notice that Rosé was there. Sighing, Lisa opened her arms and Rosé went for the hug, Lisa saw Suzy behind Rosé over the shoulder but that wasn't a surprise, they both had changed their free days to spend the day together.

Apparently, they couldn't do 'anything' on Sunday but Lisa knew that it was to help her whenever she needed to be at the hospital with Irene. What surprised her the most was that beside Suzy was Irene, Lisa raised her eyebrow at her but Irene just shrugged.

"Wasn't she supposed to be at her house right now?" Lisa whisper into Rosé's ear.

"I don't know what happened but she's staying for the whole month with us."

Lisa pulled away to look at Rosé's face. "Are you kidding me?"

Rosé shook her head. "I'm not, don't get mad. She's actually not that bad anymore."

"Not that bad? Since when are you guys 'besties'?"

"Since she apologized to me. And we're not 'besties'." She made air quotes with her hands. "She's willing to change and I'm willing to give her a chance. You should do it too."