W - Whipstitch

W –

A couple of weeks later in the hospital, on March, Irene was so ready to give birth to the twins.

They were in the middle of some very intense sex session when Irene's water broke and after a minor freak out they managed to the hospital, - thanks to Donghae's ears for dealing with Irene shouting at the top of her lungs how much the contractions hurt like a champ -

Dr. Chaerin sent her assistant to check on Irene since she was with another patient for a moment. She told Lisa, Irene was going to take a few more hours for her to be ready to give birth.

After Dr. Chaerin left, Lisa went outside to call Rosé and since Suzy and Jisoo was there with her. She took the chance let both know what the doctor had said.

Her phone was practically blowing up with calls and texts while sitting next to Irene, talking with her and Irene's parents while trying to keep her mind away from the pain of contractions. She didn't want to answer but she knew it was important so she kept excusing herself to pick up the calls or answer the texts since she didn't want Irene to know what it was all about. She wants it to be a surprise.

After of the calls, she went back to the room to find Irene hugging her mom crying and Siwon wasn't in the room. In an instant, she was next to Irene asking what was wrong if she and the babies were okay but she didn't answer.

The only answer she got was a sympathetic smile from Seohyun and that scared her even more. When she tried to six next to Irene, she stopped hugging her mom and pushed Lisa away, she looked angry.

At the moment, Seohyun decided to leave the room to give them some privacy.

"Irene, what's going on? Please tell me." Lisa pleaded to try to sit next to her just to be pushed. "Irene, for real, you're scaring me! Tell me what's going on?"

 "Irene, for real, you're scaring me! Tell me what's going on?"

"What's with all the calls and messages, Lisa? Are you cheating on me now?!" Irene yelled.

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Don't play dumb, you know perfectly well what I'm talking about

"Don't play dumb, you know perfectly well what I'm talking about. Every time you get a call or a text you go outside. I've been there already and I know what that means!"