Chapter Six

The girls were already through with their bathing and breakfast. Their mom have already told them about their dad, saying exactly what I said without missing word. The girls were sad for a moment but soon after they forgot everything
I was with the girls in their room checking their Barbie house. I was expecting a small house but instead found this room big enough for me to fit in. It was beautiful and let me not forget pink. Everything, the chairs , tables, plate count them. Barbie sure loves pink.
         They acted a play, after which we prepared an empty food and eat. Every moment with them was awesome. I didn't know kids can be sweet if they are no sick. Every child I have encountered as a nurse is either crying, sleeping or grumpy.
        The door suddenly open revealing a compelling woman who I couldn't stop looking. She was an epitome of beauty. She was wearing a big shirt covering all her body even her fingers are covered with a big loose trouser just like yesterday but still looks sexy. I wonder what is wrong with my eyes cause I never thought I could find someone beautiful in this type of dressing. She was wearing her hair ponytail with a few strand coming off . She was sweating and I couldn't help but wonder if she is sweating so much, why doesn't she just wear light clothes instead of covering every single part of her.
        She coughed drawing me out of my gaze. The kids rush to their mom telling her all the fun we are having.
     You guys wanna go shopping? She asked directing her gaze to me which means she's asking me
       Yeees the kids said rushing to their room to get dressed
        What about you? She asked now directly to me
          I would love to, I said. Though I don't like shopping, at least her inviting me is something
          "Ok see you in a bit". With that she left shaking that ass without realizing

         We were all back after two hours shopping God knows what in the mall. We already eaten launch and the kids are preparing to go visit their grandma. Their mom seems uncomfortable about it but she couldn't stop her kids from seeing their grandma. I guess she has bad blood with her mom just like I do too. They were all set to go except their mom who was still on the phone with someone.
         Few minutes later, she strode down the stairs with the kids stuffs. The girls were all giggling without noticing their mom's discomfort. She took them to the car getting them seated at the back. The girls will be staying with their grandparents for that week cos the school was on break. And part of me was happy cause I will have the week with her only. They drove off the girls continuously waving their little hands till they disappeared. I closed the door the house quite and since I got nothing else to do, I on the TV, strolling for a channel but nothing seemed to be interesting me so I offed it going up to my room to take a nap. I put on the music on my phone cos it makes it easier for me to sleep. I layed on my bed listening to the music until I slept off.
        The thunder woke me up, I looked at the time it was already getting late. I slept for three hours. The music on my phone was still bumming. I offed it getting up to check if she's back. I went down stairs, she was not there. I decided to call her but she wasn't picking up.
         She should be back by now I muttered glowing worried for her. I tried to convince myself the reason I was worried was because she's my boss and I wouldn't want the girl to experience the loss of mother that age. I decided to prepare dinner to kill time and stop worrying about her.
       AAfter dinner, I waited for her but she hasn't pick her calls neither has she call back. I was getting Seriously worried thinking of all the stuffs that happen around our area. It's already 10 in the midnight and she hasn't come home. I was pacing around the house thinking of what to do. My phone suddenly rang, I saw it was her that's is calling. I picked it n but I heard unknown voice. The music that is loudly playing at the background was too loud that I figured the person calling is at bar.
        "Who is this?" I asked fearing for the worst
        "The  owner of this phone is at 25th, she totally wested and you are one of the last persons she called.
         "Where is she now? I asked out taking my coat rushing out
         "She's with me now preventing her from getting more drunk than she already is" the voice say
          "Ok  I will be there"  I said cutting the call.I went out stoping a cab that will take me there. I kept wondering why she ended up there. What happened over her parents house

       I arrived at the club paying the driver off. The music was so loud. I went inside looking around for her. I couldn't find her so I called her line again. He took it immediately like he's expecting me
       "I'm here, where is she?"
       "Look up and wave, I will wave back" the voice says and I did
     I looked up waving searching for him. I saw someone waving too. he looked at me giving me a signal to come up
        I rushed up, going towards them and there she is sleeping. What the hell I muttered
       Hey I said scooping her up, she was half conscious on the floor, I think she passed out from drinking
        "Thank you!" I said to the good stranger who called me. Well this shows that there are still good men in this world.
         "No worries" he responded giving me her phone
        "I'm Jeff by the way"  he said
L mizzie" thank you again I said.
Well I hope we see again but I gotta jet if my help is not needed again
       Yeah I got it and it's nice knowing you.
        Yeah he said leaving
     I was left with a drunk woman who happen to be my boss and crush. I scooped her up, she was as light as a feather. Does this woman have a blood in her. I walked out carrying her up in a bridal style trying to walk out in the club.
       She stirred balancing more on me. I wonder how she will react if I record this and show it to her tomorrow
        I was out in the club in one piece. I looked at the parked cars out cos I know she that she came here with her car. I saw it immediately. I searched for the keys in her pocket and saw it. I took it out going over to the car. I Turk her in going over to the driver seat. Looking once more at her through the review mirror, I drove out.