Chapter Nineteen

*This page contain sexual content, please skip if you are not okay with it*

***********
        The girls were already asleep. I knew Lisa and I are like sex partners or whatever. I didn't know if I should go to her room or text her first. She didn't even come down for dinner and I haven't gotten a chance to talk to her yet
         Should I wait for her to come or should I just go to her instead. I decided not to go, I don't want to look so desperate.
I waited for more thirty minutes and she hasn't come or texted yet. Did she change her mind I wondered
         Screw it! I said deciding to go. I made my way over her room stopping at the door. I waited for few more minutes on her door step before I finally decided to knock. I didn't know why I was nervous.
         I was about to knock when the door opened and she was there looking at me
       "I have been waiting" Lisa say stepping aside for me to walk in. I didn't know she was waiting for me and here I was waiting for her.
       "I Know I'm irresistibly but you should have come get me instead of waiting for me" I stated.
     "That's what I was about to do ma'am" Lisa says closing the door
        "Good cause I don't want you getting all shy with me" I says getting closer to her. I knew she was nervous too. Hey you just relaxed, I'm not going to do what you don't want" I says trying to calm her
         As much as I wanted to have that lips between mine, I want it to be her decision. She's the one that have so much to loose so if she really wants to take that risk, then it's up to her.
she smiles, placing her lips on mine briefly before removing it "remember, this is not a relationship something more like sex partners even though I really hate that name and it's stays between us, don't expect something from me and I won't" she stopped when she saw I was smiling. "I talk too much?" Lisa ask
         I nodded smiling before making a little movement on her arm "hey I get it and I wasn't expecting anything from you except that" I winked which causing her to blush.
         We were so close now, our breaths fanning each other. I could see that she's nervous. I don't know if she has done this before, with a woman to be precisely so I'm going to take it slow
        I'm going to kiss you now I said getting her ready. She nodded
       I gently held her face, stroking her cheeks before leaning in. I met her lips slowly. I didn't want to rush this for some weird reason. I slipped my other hand on her waist caressing it while kissing her
         My hands began running up and down her back, moving lower to her body stopping to cupped her ass soflty. She moaned pressing her body on mine.
       We move towards her bed, I laid her down before climbing on top of her without my weight on her. Our lips were moving in sync. She tensed when I removed my lips to meet her neck. I remembered the dream I had about her bitting my neck, claiming me. I pressed wet soft kisses on it. I wanted to bite her but she stopped me. Like I said I was only going to do what she wants.
        I got up, I was about to pull her clothes off when she motioned me to switch the light off. I got up doing as she say. I can still see her face thanks to the moon that's shinning brightly tonight. I removed her shirt with my lips still connected to hers. Even though I wasn't seeing her like I want to, I can imagine how her body is. I got down pulling her trouser down. she was only in her panties. I kissed her one more time before getting down to remove my own clothes except for my panties and sports bra.
I leaned down claiming her mouth once more, this time deepening the kiss. I could feel her hands running up and down my bare backs.
         I run my hands on her body while kissing her. I trailed my hands to her panties feeling how hot and wet she is for me. I rubbed my hands over panties which was already soaked teasing her as she moans. I increased my pressure enjoying the way she moans begging me for more.
      I moved down to her breast, her nipples were already erect waiting for my tongue to lick and eat it out. I run my tongue on them getting them more wetter as they harden more. She moaned pushing them forward to my face. I did it again before encircling the left one with my mouth, sucking and bitting softly while pleasing the other breast. When I was done with the left breast, I faced to the other one giving it that same pleasure until they both became so sensitive to my touch.
        I moved down to her core moving her legs wider for me. I run my tongue up and down to her solf fold that are still covered with the panties she's still on. I increased my pressure rubbing my tongue over her panties as she moans begging me to just fuck her.
        I stopped pulling off her panties seeing how reddish her clit are, she's actually shaved. She was so wet that I can easily slip my three fingers in her pussy without difficulty. I positioned myself well before her solf fold inhaling her sweat scent. I held her thighs steadying her before connecting my lip on her center. I licked her wetness up taking in her taste. I dragged my tongue up and down her clit, focusing on her bundle of nerves while she moans uncontrollable grabbing my hair ferociously.
        I could taste her getting closer to orgasm. I increased my pace getting a higher moan in return. "Fuck yes Liz, I'm going to cum" she screamed before getting her juice all over my face. I licked her up swallowing every single drop of it. She was breathing heavily, her legs were limped but I wasn't done yet. I slipped my two finger in her fucking her until she came undone for the second time