Chapter Seventeen

LIZZY'S POV

         I woke up for the second time, the girls were already up so was their mom. She has been behaving weird for some reason. She has been looking at me and avoiding my gaze at the same time and the girls, well I don't know if they got hit last night cause they have been giving me trouble since morning making me chase them for every little thing they need to do
       Olivia I called looking for her. She had told me that I needed to find her before she takes her bathe. I thought she was kidding until she went hidding and I haven't seen her since then
       Sonia was following me up and down giggling. She thinks this is funny. Well It would have been if I wasn't the one looking for her.
       I decided to ask their mom, maybe she knows where she usually hides.
         "Do you know where Olivia normally hides?" I asked. She looks amused like she's enjoying my suffering. She bats her eyebrows to the small cupboard at the kitchen.
        I nodded going over it, I decided to play this game. I signal Sonia to be silent. She obeyed immediately waiting for my action. I quietly opened it before making this strange scary voice of a monster.
          She jumped out of it screaming while rushing towards the door. I was able to catch her before she go into hiding again. I carried her up promising to buy her candy if she behaves and off course she did cause I know she loves it very much. I knew I was going to get into trouble with the woman downstairs, she doesn't want the girls eating sweet stuffs but she doesn't need to know right.
        What did you promise her? Lisa asked coming into the girls room. She was looking at me with that killer looks daring me to lie to her. I knew telling her is going to get I and Olivia in trouble so I told her it was our little secret.
        She looked at me before finally taking Sonia with her downstairs. I heaved a sigh of relief I didn't know I was holding.
        We went downstairs after Olivia was through with her bath, she had decided to wear a black gown. Most of her stuffs are black. One thing about Olivia is that she has a weird sense of things. Girls her age love these shining colours.
        After breakfast, the girls went up to their room leaving us together. I decided to go and wash our neighbors car I almost wrecked last night
       I was washing it when she came out and ask to help me. I accepted surprised she actually wants to breath the same air with me
        "I spoke with John last night" she says Interrupting the silent while rinsing the car. I didn't know who John is, Was I supposed to know him or what.
      "John is my husband" she says looking at me. She went over the other side, opposite of where I am. She looked at me like I have grown two head. "You don't know the name of the person that hired you?"
      "Did I say that loud" I thought
     "Actually Yeah" she says answering my inner thoughts once more.
      "Am I thinking out loud? Or are u actually reading minds now" I ask now confused of the whole thing
     She chuckled producing that sweet melody. I was now staring at her with my mouth open. How can someone be this beautiful. My face suddenly turns another shade of colour when I remembered the dream I had last night.
     She snapped her finger bringing me back to reality. She turned trying to hide that smile but I caught it before she could.
      "I don't read minds which means you were thinking out loud. I'm sure I saw your mouth moved which actually produced a sound" She says sarcastically
        "Oh okay" I said still admiring her. I felt water on my face. She was laughing running away from me telling me she is sorry that she didn't know when she did that but I wasn't buying it.
          I chased her pouring water on her. We were now laughing soaking ourselves with more water. The girls maybe heard us cause they were now here taking my side cheering me up.
          Their mom was now completely drenched, she was begging us to stop and we finally decided to have mercy on her.
          We were laughing uncontrollable as she stood there faking her hurt expression. She playfully told the girls that they were bad kids, how can they side with another person instead of their mom. Olivia being the smarty pants, told her it was because I buy them sweets. I gave her an high five giving her a thumb up.
         We went inside to change our clothes laughing all the way in. Sonia kept on repeating the things we did to her mom and the sound she made mimicking her mom.
        We totally forgot to finish what we wanted to talk about. Was John planning to come back or was he staying for more extra months. I wouldn't mind though.
        I went downstairs to meet their mom who was already changed with her hair still wet. She was in jean trousers and a white shirt folded a little on the hand. I was already used to her clothes and it's not like she doesn't look hot in it.
        Hey I'm sorry, I should have taken it easy on you I said trying to mess with her which actually earn me a hit
        I left you cause I didn't want to send my babysitter to the hospital she said going through her hair, She looks so sexy doing that.
     .   You look so hot without even trying I said, though I didn't mean to voice it out, I was glad I did cause she was now all red.
      Hey know how you talk to your boss wife she says
       Well since my boss isn't around to throw you compliment, I guess I have to do that for him after all
        She looked at me shaking her head before moving over to the phone. The girls were already down, Sonia on her pink dress and Olivia on her white top with black skirt.
        Who wants pizza their mom asked looking at them.
          We do! they chorused clapping and jumping forgetting what they did to their mom. Their mom who was happy with their enthusiastic was now giving them that evil smile. They realize what their mom was about to do, to take revenge on them.  
       They went to their mom promising to side with her next time. That they did that just so I will buy them the candies I promised.
        Oh is that so? I asked now interrupting their apology. I was trying to fake being mean
         They look stranded not knowing whose side they need to be on anymore, I decided to let it go after all I needed that pizza too.

*****
*Tell me what you think in the comments and don't forget to vote as you read*
*Stay safe*

*Thank you :)*