Chapter Thirteen

He dropped me driving off immediately as my leg land the ground. I opened the door with the key I was given, closing it as I step in. The lights were offed but the television was still on. I on the light to see the lady who was on the couch sleeping. Was she waiting for me and slept off; that was the first thing that I thought.
         I offed the television not knowing what to do. Should I wake her, carry her in or leave her here. I decided to leave her there but on second thought I decided to wake her up
      Hey......I said tapping her on her knee
        She stirred looking lost before her blue eyes settled on my brown eyes. Confusion settled on that blue eyes. She got up looking around before she relaxed.
       She looked at the time frowning a bit but didn't say anything. She got up leaving me there. I can sense that she's mad probably at me. I went inside my room changing immediately before slumping on my bed. I was so tired that I slept off as soon as I hit the bed.
.
.
.
.
       I groaned using the pillow to cover my ears as the alarm of my clock rang out. I got up offing the damn thing before going back for mini sleep.
        I got up for the second time realising it's already eight in the morning. Thanking the angels that today is weekend at least the girls won't be going to school. I got up going to the bathroom to wash up before going downstairs. The girls were up, I could hear their voices. I saw them eating happily on the dinning. Their mom wasn't there so I figured she might be in the kitchen. I went in greating her. She answered taking a single glance on me.
          Are you angry with me? I dodn't know why it bothered me if she's mad at me.
        "No, why?" she asked
        "Nothing I just don't want us to have problem"
        "We  don't" she said. She was now facing me
         "Ok.....if you say so" I said feeling relived
          "Sorry for my behavior for the past few days, I was behaving like a dick she said suddenly
        "Oh its nothing I said though I was happy she realized she was being a dick.
      She nodded going back to what she was doing. She winced from pain when she tried to get something up from the cupboard.
         "Let me help" I said not waiting for her approval. I can guess the pain is from her sleeping on the couch last night.
       "I can help you with your shoulder"
         "It's fine" she said rejecting my help like usual
         "You don't like my help, do you?*
         "I didn't say that" she said
          "Yeah but you always reject my help.....
          "I don't.....
         Then let me help you, I don't burn I insisted
          "Fine if it's not a trouble"  she said
          Sit down I said getting closer to her. She did sitting down to the stool there. I began massaging her neck getting to her shoulder. She was tensed at the beginning but soon after I began, she started relaxing.

LISA'S POV

       With my eyes closed, all I could feel was warm all over my body. As badly as I want to tell her to stop, I couldn't. My body and mind was completely focused on the wonders of her hands. She makes me feel the things I haven't felt for so long in as mush as I don't want to. Her hands were soft as she continues running her hand in a smooth way on my expose neck. I couldn't help but moan at her touch. Only one person has evoked this type of feelings in me.
         I wanted more of her touch, every common sense in me was thrown to the gutters as her hand continued with what she was doing. I didn't know when I turned, we were now facing each other. Our eyes were locked together, I wondered if she felt the same. I looked at her lips and wondered what it will taste like, feel between my teeth. I decided to find out. I drew closer to her and she did too. We were now inches away from each other that I can feel her breath on me, caressing my face. I was about to kiss her when I heard some voices calling Mom as the owner of those voices came rushing in. I snapped back to reality my common sense rushing back and I realized what I was about to do. I was about to kiss my girls nanny.
       "Fuck!" I cussed running out of the kitchen to my room. This was exactly why I don't want her near me. I went into the bathroom, looking through the mirror. I washed my face trying to regain my sanity. I heard a knock on my door, thinking it might be the girls, I opened it without asking who was knocking. Here stood the woman who makes me forget everything sensible looking at me with that brown eyes of hers. I knew why she was here, probably to talk about what almost happened in the kitchen.
        "What?" I demanded harshly not wanting to talk about anything concerning what happened
        "Are you okay?"  she asked looking worried
         That was the last thing I expected. I was thrown aback by her concern. Here I am being an asshole even though I was the one that tried to kiss her, she should be the one angry not the other way round.
          Yeah I'm sorry for what almost happened you know in the kitchen I said deciding to address what happened. It won't happen again, I was just stressed out and tired and I behaved irrationally. I'm not like that I concluded sensing that I'm talking way too much
          It's fine, it happens she said smiling but I noticed it was a sad smile. Was she sad cause the kiss didn't happen or mad that I tried to kiss her.
         So we are cool I questioned hopefully
        Yeah, off course we are she said
         Okay? I said
         Okay she said leaving as I closed the door. What a way to start the day