Chapter Twenty-three

Lisa have been ignoring me the whole day. She wouldn't even look me in the eyes and she snaps over everything. If I didn't know any better, I'd say she's jealous.
           I was in the sitting room watching some cartoons with the girls when Lisa got out from her room entering the kitchen. This was my chance to get her to talk so I left to know why she's been a pain in my ass though I'm not going to tell her that.
         I breathed in and out trying to calm myself and figure out what to say "are you still mad about not telling you that I will be going out last night?" I asked
           She looks at me dropping the empty bottle of water she drank in the bin. "I'm not and can you stop with the questions" she retorted frowning
             "Are  you jealous that I went out with someone?" I blurted out already tired with her mood swings. She can just tell me if she is
             What! jealous? she laughs which kinda creeped me out a little bit. She draws closer to me standing a few inches away from me. She look me for a few seconds trying to figure out what to say or do. She pulls me towards her claiming my mouth in a very hot heated kiss. She was holding my face firmly against hers. I could feel the pain and blood in my lips where she bit me
       She pushed me towards the table making me half lay on it. I could feel my pants getting soaked from how wet and hot I am. just one kiss and I'm ready to be swing away. The kiss wasn't gentle or soft, it was mixed with different emotions "anger, jealous, dominance and  possessive.
       Her hands moves down to my shorts. She pushes my shorts out slipping her fingers into them. The girls were in the next room and they can fucking run in here at any moment but I didn't care. I wasn't going to stop her. It was risky but that makes it more hot and interesting. She continues running her tongue in my mouth as her hands slips further in, pushing my panties aside as she meets my hot wet clits waiting for her touch. I was eagerly waiting for her to continue but she stopped. I groaned getting up from the table to know why the hell she stopped.
         She pulls out her fingers from my shorts putting her fingers into my mouth making me taste my own wetness before smirking "I have nothing to be jealous of" she let go of me leaving me with my fluttered heart and my horny self. I totally hate that woman I groaned before adjusting my hair and clothes.
*
*
*
*
  LISA'S POV

         I can't believe I almost had sex with Lizzie in my kitchen with the risk of being caught by my girls. I knew I broke one of our rules but I couldn't help but feel satisfied that I did get her wet just with a kiss. I wasn't the type to be impulsive, but when she asked if I was jealous, part of me wanted to tell her that I was but I didn't instead one thing led to another
           Now alone in my room, I thought about it. Was I really jealous she went on a date or was I just angry I wasn't informed on time. Thinking about my actions now, Suddenly getting angry when she told me she was going out with someone, staying awake all night waiting for her to come back thinking what she was doing and who she was with, hating the fact she wanted me to pick a dress for her for the purpose of going on a date with the girl probably to impress her, I groaned realizing that I totally behaved like a jealous girlfriend.
           My phone rang, it was on the table where I left it this morning. I got up going over it. I saw who was calling, knowing it's my husband, I left it to ring. I wasn't in the mood to talk and I was still mad at him.
           He called a few times later before he sent me a text saying he is sorry, that I should pick his call. He called again but I didn't pick up so he sent a text again saying he is planning on coming back soon. When I read the text, I wasn't exactly thrilled with it. I mean I always wanted him here but now I don't know if I still do.
            I knew I will have to end things with Lizzie if my husband decides to come home. As mush as I like Lizzie, I wouldn't want my girls to grow without a father and if my parents and huband are to find out about I and lizzie, they will definitely take my girls away from me and I wouldn't forgive myself.
           Sighing I went over to my bed slumping on it. My life is so complicated right now and it was all my fault. Maybe a hot shower will help me out, slipping off my clothes I went into the bathroom to bathe.
           Feeling the hot water on my body, I thought about everything. Six months earlier, I wasn't expecting my life to turn this way but for once I felt more humane especially when I'm with her. The nightmares I usually get stopped and I hardly think about it these days.
           I looked down on my body tracing the scar on my stomach. I knew it wasn't going to fade just like the one on my back. It was a permanent reminder of something I was ashamed of. No one have seen it except the people that gave them to me.
         After nearly an hour, I got out from the shower cleaning my body.  I needed to stop thinking about the past especially when I'm in a good complicated place with my girls nanny. For some reason I can't wait for tonight to reach knowing I've got something interesting to do