Chapter Sixteen

*This page contain sexual content, please skip if you are not okay with it*

************

       You like that don't you I heard Lisa say. She was on top of me with nothing but a black lace lingerie. I'm not the bottom type, I actually love to be in charge but now seeing myself naked under Lisa made me actually consider it.
        She was in between my thighs, running her hand on my exposed self. She looked down at me bitting her lower lips. She looks so beautiful. Our lips were still red from all the kissing and bitting. I didn't know how we started but I'm definitely enjoying it
       She kissed me once more on my lips before moving down to my collar bone. She was straddling me as her lips met my fresh. I yelped when she bit my neck but the pain can't be compared how aroused I am. I moaned when her warm tongue sooth the area.  
       Her hands moves away from my neck down to my Breast. I gasped when she pinched my right nipples. Her mouth came over my  hardened nipples, she licks it, holding it between her teeth as she continues to massage the other one. She was taking her time devouring me.   She continued sucking and giving it a light bite before she eventually went to the other one. She did the same thing as I moans here and there. My nipples were so sensitive to touch that I could cum just by what she was doing.  As much as I like what she was doing, I wanted her mouth some where else, where I desperately needed her
        She stopped going down over my stomach, my hip bone,  trailing wet sloppy kisses. She looked at me with that blue eyes of hers smirking. I was getting impatient, I really needed her in me. I opened my legs a bit wider for her. She looked at my core, All my self consciousness was already thrown away by the lust I was feeling at that moment. I brought her face closer to my wet pussy wanting her to taste me. I want to feel that wet mouth on me.
        She blew soft air making me wetter than I already was. She slowly licked me up. I moaned feeling that tongue go over my clit. She opened my two walls before entering me with her tongue.
         Fuck....I moaned bringing my pussy closer as I shamelessly jacked her hair pushing her into me. She  brought her tongue out before putting it in again. She continued her assault on me
         Yea... yeah like that f...uck... I was now a total mess of moan. I was on the edge about to release when she stopped abruptly.
          What the actual fuck! I was about to complain when I heard my alarm clock ringing. She gestured me to off it, I rolled over to do just that but I suddenly collided with the ground.
         Fuck! I opened my eyes, She was no longer here. I was on the floor, my alarm still making that annoying sound. I looked around, I still have my clothes with me which means that It was just a dream.
        I just had a wet dream of I and Lisa. It felt so real, I can feel some wetness between my legs. I never had a wet dream for someone.
        Morning was still young, I climbed back on my bed still feeling aroused from my dream. I slipped my hand in my shorts feeling how wet I am. I brought my left hand to my breast massaging it as the other hand came contact with my clit. I touched my clit moving my fingers over it before slipping one finger in me. I moaned imaging that finger was Lisa. I brought it out before entering myself with two finger. I gasped feeling the pleasure rise between my core. I continued pumping myself in and out. I can feel myself getting over the edge as I increased my pace.
        Swear words fill my lips as I feel my orgasm rise. With one last pump, I went over with Lisas name on my lips.
       I stayed like that for some time trying to breath normally again. I was feeling so dumb in my legs, I needed time for me to recover and go and clean myself up. I hope I wasn't so loud, I totally forgot that the girls and their moms room are few feet away from my own
         If she knew that I just had a wet dreams with her and I and that I totally cum in my room on my bed with her on my mind, she's totally going to kick me out. I think the kiss we shared last night brought all this sexual feelings. Since I couldn't cum in my dreams, I was able to do it now. I touched my neck where she bit me in my dream, there wasn't any mark. I was still thinking of last dream and how real it felt when I eventually slept off again.