003

Chapter 3: His nightmares.

Felix's whole body was extremely trembling in fear when he hears another scream of agony, it sounds like someone was being brutally murdered on the other side of the old rusty concrete as felix all curled up in a mysterious dark room in the corner where darkness surrounds him and a round light in the middle. He feels like he's been contained for years, he wants to escape. Run as far as he could from the danger that awaits for him.

"STOP PLEASE!" Felix shouts, bringing up both of his hands pressing it hard over his ears as he tries not to hear all of the screams of horror that seems to be keep going on constantly. Felix have no idea how he got in to this nightmare, the more felix wished everything to stop, the more harder and louder it gets, until he couldn't bare it anymore. Letting out an angry scream that fits along with the man being murdered.

His screams went on and on until his vocal chords itself gets tired, soon after everything went quite, Felix doesn't feel like suffocating anymore as the smell of rusty concrete fades away from his nostrils. Then finally, he decides to raise his head hoping that he wouldn't regret it.

At first, his vision is all blurry, squinting his eyes several times before his eyes finally adjusted, allowing him to finally see cleary. He then finds himself in a foggy dark place, It was windy, cold. And empty, not like the previous place he was in, it feels somehow safe. Just like when the whole universe hadn't created yet.

Of course he is curious by the abrupt change of atmosphere, he had no idea where he is or what could happen to him in any moment.

Suddenly, a bunch of gigantic cards floats along side, seemingly creating a way or an hallway for like someone to walk on to. And a figure appears at the end of it. Resting on it's closed umbrella, felix doesn't have to guess or pretend that he doesn't know him.

Felix sobs, mouth trembling along with his body as he clenched tight his fist that was laying on top of his folded legs as he was sitting on it.

"Well well well." A dark voice echoed through the air, heavy heels can be heard walking towards him.

Felix snorts, bitting his bottom lip as he tries to restrain himself from panicking. "What do we have here, hm." Says the figure as his heels went louder and louder.

Felix's eyes darts down at the clean pointy shoes as he lets out a shaky breath. "Look up." The man demands, staring down at the latter lazily under his mask. He knew felix wouldn't do as he says that easily so he moves up his umbrella, pressing its sharp tip under felix's chin as he forcefully lifts his head up.

Felix then sobs uncontrollably when he meets the eyes of the dangerous man in his, his tears are all dried up on his cheeks, and new ones constantly flowing down non-stop, watery mucus coming out from his nostrils as he couldn't stop crying. Felix started to think that he is not fully controlling himself.

"I like your beautiful agony, suffer for me." The man was breathy, as if he was catching his breath.

"P-p-please, end th-...this nightmare." Felix almost begged as he shifts from his position. Tugging on the man's red pants as his messy cry intensifies.

The man hums, kicking off his hands off him, not showing any mercy, felix could tell he isn't showing any at all. Despite of the mask covering his entire face.

"How am I gonna stop it when I am the one who pulled you into my own nightmare, darling." He purs.

"Of course there is one reason why." The man says, voice in hoarse.

Felix aggressively wipes his face with the back of his hand and gathered his courage."Whatever that is, I'm sure it's nonsense." Felix bluntly says, looking up through his eyelashes as the man standing infront of him stares back at him, utterly amused and entertained by the boy's sudden toughness as seconds ago he was almost begging him to spare his life.

"How strange... I'm intrigued." The man clicks his tongue as he rests his umbrella on top of his shoulder.

"But I'm afraid I had to wake you up... til we meet again." He adds as he exhales some air before he stoops down, taking felix's hand in his and places a light kiss on it, and everything falls dark.

-

"FELIX I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU'RE DEAD-" Felix was relieved when he hears jisung's strident noise. He knows by this time he is surely secured. He is finally out of his nightmare. ever since he had an encounter with the man, his nightmares started. It was horrible.

Jisung almost cried when he sees his friend moves after attempting to wake him up numerous times, he rests his back on the cupboard. "Wha-what." Felix manages to say as he feels like there's a lump on his throat.

"Man, I thought you were dead. I wouldn't know what to do, police might suspect that I murdered you." Jisung overreacts.

Felix swungs his legs off his bed as his feet made contact with the cold untouched marble floor.

Felix remains silent as he kept his head down, picking his nails. Jisung decides to ask. "Felix what's the matter? Why are you acting like shit since last week?" Jisung brittle, he could tell his friend is having a hard time yet he still jokes all the time, he only wanted to lift up his mood but he thought he wasn't helping at all.

"No, nothing. Just do me a favor, keep me from falling asleep." Felix grunts, heading to the kitchen with his usual moody self. Jisung wasn't used to seeing this side of felix, he's afraid that it would affect his life. Felix used to be joyful.

Jisung furrows. "Why? As far as I remember, you like to sleep. And you sleep aaaall the time, what's with the sudden change?" He asks.

"I'm tired of his nightmares."

-

Hey this sucks bye

I'm actually planning a romance, fantasy hyunlix story but why tf did I ended up making hyunjin a lunatic jester. I wASNT PLANNING THAT.

this chapter is about felix's dreams or nightmares.

also this is short 🐝cause I need sleep.

also for those ppl who likes to sleep late, here's harry telling you to go to bed