014

Chapter 14 : what he's been through

warning: mentions of an illness and suicide, read at your own risk cuz i aint taking any responsibility🤨

His life being taken couldn't be as easy as you think. The widower had undergone numerous procedures, the majority of which were excruciatingly painful. It was unbearable. The devil in disguise was generous enough to provide him with a slide-show of his memories.

A memory of his wife, and three children. The smile on their faces when their first child was born. And how overjoyed they were when their children first uttered the words "papa" and "mama" That joy couldn't be put into words.

There are, of course, negative memories. There has to be. The worst ones, the day that their second child died as a result of a lightning strike that occured. It hurt so badly that the widower couldn't even remember how he felt that day.

And the loss of his lovely wife, Nathalia, due to grief. Her depression was exacerbated by the death of their second child. She later committed suicide a few months later, following the death of her child.

Now that they're all gone... what's there to live on for? Be a wanderer with no destination at all?

REBORN

"Do not fail this one, Rookie. You see, you must keep the audience entertained. Not to win their hearts! You fool!" The grey-beared director yanked the man dressed in red towards the entrance of the show.

After the widower man had finally avenged his children. He couldn't conceal his satisfaction, he indulged himself with the blood he had been responsible for spilling. But that only persisted for a few days. He began to feel bad — and repulsed.