011 || him...?

???

The once loud and overjoyed village was destroyed by invaders who sought after dominance. Many innocent lives were taken, children and old people. Which left a widowered man mourn for his children who had such an unfortunate fate.

His wails echoed and were waiting to be heard. Not by those invaders who caused all of this tragedy. But for someone who could help him.

The widowered held his children tight in his arms, staring at their cold and lifeless body. It hadn't been that long since their lives were unwillingly taken. And it already seemed like their bodies were frozen up.

There were nothing but revenge swarming inside his head, but he knew so well that with his frail state. He wouldn't be able to satisfy his desire to kill the invaders and recollect his children's lost lives. And even if he could, they aren't that easy to find. They had gotten far already.

Moving on to their next aim.

Losing your loved ones, was the ugliest feeling you could ever imagine. It also steal your hope to live onward. What's gonna be his purpose? He had no family to take care of anymore.

And so he wished to die.

So many ways to end his life but there were no urge that he could muster up. It couldn't be because his life was still valued by someone. The widower was just a low commoner. Had always been degraded throughout his life.

...And someone might have been invading his mind privacy.

"How about a rope and a tree branch?"

The widower suddenly became all defensive over his children, tightening his embrace around them. Though there weren't anymore reason to get protective, what could have possibly happen. They were already corpses.

He spun around, only to see a man standing only a few feet away from them.

"That was suggestive."

"Ah? You lost your hope to live but you can't take your own life?"

"Should I help you with it?"

"Painless or painful?"

"...Hm, I see. Your mind keeps saying you have to end it all but I could travel deep inside your core. That's not what you want." 

"...You want revenge."

The newcomer circled him back and forth, hands clasped behind him. The widower gently laid his beloved children on to the ground. Kissing them on their foreheads, one by one before he stood on his feet and faced the strange man who couldn't cease to speak any further.