009 || College seems fun

:D

-

When at home, felix doesn't eat neither talk. And when he's with his friends, he's all talkative, and giggly. As If nothing has been bugging his mind, he was just good at hiding his own misery.

Felix tried to harm himself in hope of the jester showing up, but he was always disappointed. So he stopped, he doesn't want to worry his mom than she already was.

It has been 1 year and a half since the jester left him, and felix hasn't forgotten about him. He wasn't suppose to forget him, the jester promised he will come back and so felix was still waiting...

It was the first day of his college life, felix bid his mom a farewell since he would be moving out from their house to move into a dorm, jisung volunteered to be his room mate and they became one.

Felix decided to attend his classes before organizing his stuff in his dorm, because if he did it before going to class. He would be exhausted, he needed his energy for some important purposes.

"Felix! AHHH!" Jisung ran towards his friend with his arms wide open, inviting him into his embrace, felix jokingly moved away.

"Ow? How dare you!" Jisung pouted, crossing his arms. It was so fun to tease jisung, especially now that he has minho and he always teases him like there's no tomorrow.

Felix burst out laughing, pulling his friend by his shoulder as he ruffles his hair. "Stop pouting, you ducky."

They talked about how they were going to organize their own dorm together and what theme should they make their room into...But they soon argue, felix wanted avengers themed while jisung wanted justice league.

"I want avengers and that's final." Felix crosses his arm.

"...No!"

"Yes!"

Changbin meddled in as he created a huge gap between them. "Just cut the dorm in half, why are you two so worked up for?" He huffed, rolling his eyes.

Avoiding defeat, jisung stomped his feet on the ground. "Justice league!" He pursed his lips, glaring at felix while he did the same.

"Whatever! My class ends earlier than yours anyway, I'm going to do what I want!" And with that, felix walks away, arms still crossed over his chest.

Minho hesitates to look at jisung as his boyfriend glared at him. "How about you, which theme is better? Answer honestly or I'll drag you by your hair." He threatens, staring intensely at minho.