010 || Jamais vu

🧑‍🦲 bald

-

"Hwang hyunjin, is he here?"

"Here"

That name...was oddly familiar, but felix's for sure he hasn't heard it...Was it from the TV show? An kpop idol? It caught his attention and his drowsiness went away.

Felix turned around to ease his curiousity and to see who it was but people are blocking him, so he decided to let it pass and paid attention to the lecture infront of him.

His first class took several minutes before they were dismissed and moved on to his next class, and to his surprise, college seemed fun. New lessons to learn, and a new friend as well.

Seungmin also seems fun to be with, he hasn't stopped smiling ever since they met. And felix thinks his smile is utterly contagious so he can't help but to smile along with him.

"Is it okay to introduce you with my friends?" Felix asks, adjusting the strap of his bag as it kept sliding off his shoulder. Seungmin beams, nodding his head rapidly.

"Of course! Uh...err, do you need help with that?" Seungmin arches an eyebrow, gazing at felix's bag.

Felix shakes his head. "Nah, I can do this myself." He refuses, but he seems to struggle with it as he grunts while he fixes the strap.

Seungmin laughs in amusement as he watches him struggling, he clicks his tongue, grabbing the bag from felix.

"Let me do it."

Can't do anything about it, felix lets him. "O-oh...okay." He mutters, blinking rapidly.

It didn't take long and seungmin fixed it without any difficulty, he hands the bag back to felix with a proud smile. "See, all done." He says.

Felix gives him a thankful smile. "Thanks, but I can really manage." He laughs.

Seungmin rolls his eyes teasingly. "Really? It looks li-" He didnt finish half of his sentence when he tripped on his own foot...or was it even his own?

"Oh sh-?!?!? Are you okay?!" Felix panicked when he saw how seungmin fell, it looked terrible cause his face went first... And by the look of it, he would get a scratch, or even worst than that.

Seungmin grunted, getting up on his feet. His nose was bleeding. "What the f-... I felt someone's foot, was it you?" He suspected, felix shook his head in an instant.

"No! You saw me." Seungmin immediately believed him, it wasn't really felix anyway...

Felix took a handkerchief from his pocket and gave it to seungmin, arching his eyebrows as he felt bad for him. "God, why won't it stop bleeding, tilt your head up." He said, placing his hand under seungmin's chin to slightly push his head up.

"Nobody else's walking with us, who would trip you?" Felix gazed at seungmin unknowingly.

Since seungmin had no clue either, he just chose to believe that he did tripped on his own foot. "Nevermind, I'm kind of clumsy..." He tittered, scratching his temple. He took off the handkerchief felix gave to him to see if It was still bleeding and it still was...

"Why won't it stooop." Seungmin practically cried, felix's nervousness increasing high to the roof. "Come sit here." Felix guided him to the nearest bench.

As they sat, felix couldn't stop looking at the other's nose where blood was constantly streaming down, did he really just tripped?!?!

Blood was already staining his white uniform, even seungmin knew this wasn't normal at all...just what the hell. Few people circling them and telling them to rush seungmin to the clinic, felix did what they said.

-

Felix inhaled deeply as he walked through the hallway, heading to his dorm. He never left seungmin's side until his bleeding ceased, thankfully the school's nurses quickly treated him and told felix to let him rest for a while. His condition wasn't that serious, but they still couldn't find out why was he bleeding like that.

It made felix tired to his core, instead of going straight to his dorm. He chose to help seungmin. And he still had a lot of school activities to work on.

He wondered if jisung-... Jisung!

How could he forget that! Did he already set their dorm into a theme he disliked?! Felix was suddenly electrified and ran like a lightning bolt to the 3rd floor where his dorm was located.

...What room number was it, come on felix, think! He squinted his eyes, trying to recall it, 19-... 19 what was it again?

It was 1940!

Felix immediately took a turn and spotted the room in instant, hoping that jisung wasn't inside.

Felix stopped infront of 1940 and slid his dorm card then pushed the door open, felix sighed in relief when there wasn't anyone inside...beside himself as he stepped in and threw his bag on the right bed near the window.

The dorm was quite nice, warm and cozy. Actually, he'd like it simple and plain... Felix walked around, trying to familiarize himself with the new place he was gonna live in for a year.

He walked over to the study table, there are two but felix chose the one next to the window, he went to the dorm first, so he thought jisung had no right to protest.

Felix raised an eyebrow when he saw a bag under the table...whose bag was it? From jisung?! He didn't get the chance to think when he heard the shower running... And soon ceased, the door creaked open and a tall person came out... Unlikely to be jisung...

Felix felt like his blood ran cold, his mouth hung agape as he couldn't believe what he was seeing...

The jester.

-
i'm so obsessed with kinnporsche these days...🙇‍♂️