005 // Behind the mask

ಠ_ಠ

-

"I have taken the life of your beloved friend."

Felix felt like the world had fell upon him, It was so heavy that he couldn't produce a tear anymore. He was shaking, rage overflowing inside him like a lava slowly making its way up to his head, ready to erupt.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" He screamed, slamming the jester on the table once again, he didn't want to believe the words that had slipped from the jester's mouth. he never believed in him. All the jester did was brainwash him, lie to him. and manipulate him, he was a bad bad man.

The jester huffs, bringing up both of his hands to grasp on felix's arms. staring up at him. "Release it all, ALL!" He laughed maniacally, pulling the crying boy down until their chests pressed.

"OOF!" Felix yelped, using his hands against the table to get away from the jester but the jester didn't allow him as he wrapped his arms around felix's waist to keep him pressed on his body.

It was so tight that felix started to cough, what was he trying to do?! Squeeze him to death?! The jester's devilish grin intensified.

"You're gonna yearn for me, you'll look for me..." The jester whispered to his ear, causing felix to shiver by the coldness of his breath. He couldn't help the tears as it fell on his cheeks.

Felix grunted, wiggling off his embrace but was too weak to break free from the demon's grasp. "FUCK YOU! LET GO!" He screamed, his crying never ceased. Why is this happening to him? Why does he have to suffer like he just commited a sin, did he deserve this? Felix was despodent by the thought of his own state.

He was living a normal and ordinary life not until he came across with the man in red, the jester. He was unknown, and full of mystery. His face was never shown.

"We'll part...But we'll meet again." The man in red quitely said, he was being warm, as If he was a harmless jester when seconds ago he just announced that he killed jisung, his bestfriend.

The jester brushes his fingers across the boy's face and tucks the strand of his hair behind his ear. Felix's cries turns down, why is he melting?! Is it one of the jester's power?! But felix is immune to any of his spell, then what is this odd feeling?

He killed jisung! He must despise him, hate him...Rather kill him!

The jester was like the definition of evilness, felix is wondering...Why did he suddenly become like this, is it because he was beginning to feel guilty that he ended the life of his beloved jisung? As he should be!

All of a sudden, they were removed from the table where they were laid down, their surroundings turned pitch black and fogs started to form around them, but their position never changed, felix was still in the jester's embrace.

Felix recalled that the jester can manipulate anything around him if he wishes to, he could do whatever he want to the chamber of dreams. Like they were lucid dreaming, but felix has no ability to do that.

He was still sobbing but not as much as earlier, he had softened by the gentle touch of the jester, just why is he playing with him?!?!

The man in red pulled away from felix, walking backwards but was still reaching out for him. And felix just stood there, faint sobs.

His chest is rosing up and down, trying to maintain his calmness. Soon after, water droplets could be heard, It was echoing. But none was seen. Still, pitch black.