017

Chapter 17: Σεξ με μια οντότητα.

1941, September 29.

If he wasn't mistaken, Hyunjin had spotted the peculiar boy again. At a carnival fair where he was working. He sat on a bench while eating candy floss. He wore the same suspenders, the same brown polo with ruffled sleeves, and the same black shorts, which the bottom part of his polo was tucked.

What a brave young one, even after almost being caught, he still had the gut to show up at the same fair. He would be behind bars if the fool hadn't been nice enough to lend him a hand.

It was a not-so-sunny day, and the whole place was cold, in a blue hue, as though a storm was about to hit. However, it didn't stop children from coming into the fair and hustle around, enjoying and laughing, completely oblivious to the ashes that poured from the sky constantly. The Jester paid no attention either. Like it was another normal day for him.

For some reason, the entity thought it would be better if he simply allowed the boy to notice him instead of him approaching the human. Something was making him reluctant. Hyunjin made his way over to a vendor and bought a snack for himself.

The entity hummed his favourite song and soon moved towards his circus friend having an outdoor show, maintaining his balance atop a wheel. Hyunjin popped a piece of food into his mouth and chewed it quietly, sometimes letting out a giggle when his friend shot him a funny look while performing. Sadly, he had to back out from circle of people watching along with him.

The entire afternoon went by pretty well. There wasn't much to do during the day time as the entity only strolled around the fair, watching and participating in a few rides until he ran out of money, avoiding a certain boundary that he wasn't supposed to step over, the image of the peculiar boy stuck in the back of his head. He couldn't really do anything about it, so he let it stay there until he got distracted by something more urgent, only to have it creep back into his mind a little later.

It also didn't take much time and the evening fell. The Jester was called to warm up for his night show.

The boy who had trespassed into the backyard and ran from the guards-attended his show. The Jester was surprised because it was not that often that he showed up among the audience to watch him perform. After that one particular night, he never appeared again... Until now.

However, he didn't look interested whatsoever. He just stared and clapped when everyone else around him did so. He didn't seem alright either.