013

Chapter 13: He's doubting it.

-

His life had entered a new stage as their hands entwined. The widower had full knowledge of the situation. On his expression, he didn't display any regret. He had a pleased grin on his face.

"Excited, are we?" The devil flashed him a playful smile.

"I believe, I am."

By the time the devil had offered him such a deal, the obvious was clearly stated. He was no ordinary man. But a devil in the form of a young man. bright, black-haired, and wicked. However, he seemed trustworthy.

"I go by christopher."

"You can call me, topher, chris, chan, bangnaldo, alejandro, juanito, perez. Whatever, I have thousand of names. It depends on the forms I take." The devil added.

He never would've thought that the devil was rather friendly after all. The widower drew back his hand, aware that sooner or later. His life will also be taken. At least he'd made a friend.

Tentative but decided. "...Hyunjin"

-

"Felix? Wake up!"

Felix groaned in annoyance as Jisung obnoxiously yelled at his ear. He flopped onto his back, rubbing his eyes, and said, "I hate you every morning. Do you know that?"

"Tell him to get up this instant, we have an early class." Another voice had spoken.

Jisung leaped off the bed, "D'you hear what your roommate said? Now get up!" he pulled Felix up to sit down. Felix sighed and retracted his hand.

The wall clock's hands are pointing to six-forty as he glanced at it. Indicating that he only had 30 minutes to get ready. Felix peered at the taller man leaving the room.

"How did you get in here." He asked, diverting his attention back to his friend.

"I knocked on the door and your 'fine roommate' opened it, and I went through the door. That's how I got i-"

The level of detail there was overkill. Felix raised his hand to halt him from talking. Jisung pretended to zip his mouth and threw the invisible keys.