007 || I want you back...

OH OH AH AH

-

Felix decided to be absent in his class for a day because he doesn't feel like going out, he was so desolated.

Feels so empty, without the presence of the jester. Why was he suddenly longing for his presence when he used to push him away? pray to the gods so the jester would stop coming to his dreams and cause him terrible nightmares.

All the jester did was show him how he murder people, and how he torture them day by day, without showing any hint of mercy. He just kept on hitting them with his whip over and over again, he was practically leading them to death...

So why was felix longing for someone like him, has he gone mad?!?!

Felix threw the flower he was holding and hugged his knees tight over his chest, nibbling on his bottom lip and rested his cheek on his knee, gazing out the window where no light was accessing. His only source of light was from beneath the closed door.

He could see if someone was walking pass his door, and it's blocking his only source of light, It was kind of annoying for felix. He didn't know why, but everything annoy him these days.

Felix started to hate himself, he wouldn't have to if he just stopped thinking of that man... He left his dreams but not his mind.

He hated to admit this...He wanted him back.

"I want you back..." Felix mumbled, dropping his hands to his sides while his cheek remained rested on his knee. He was just scared to accept it, he was afraid to admit.

That what the jester told him was entirely true, he did grew fond of him. But how was that possible? Can people be fond with a person as cruel as the jester? If you were felix...Would you feel the same?

You're gonna yearn for me...You'll look for me.

Those words were imprinted on felix mind...Is it why felix has been yearning for him since he left?

"AUGH!" Felix grunted in frustration, his mind wasn't letting him rest even just for a while! He stood up from the floor and lost his balance, his hand grazed lightly over the flower vase causing it to fall onto the ground and shatter.

Felix stares at the pieces, stunned. He wasn't panicking, he felt nothing at all.

"Felix?! Are you okay? Open the door!" His mom banged on his door, worried.

Felix snapped back to reality when he heard his mom and immediately dropped his knees to clean up the mess.

"I'm alright, mom! Nothing to worry about." He yelled, for his mom to hear. His mom just told him to be extra careful and went away.

Not knowing the jester stood alone outside his window, staring at him.

"Careful."

-
ngl hyunjin was creepy there imagine someone staring at you from your window. I would burn my house down.

also I had to make 2 short chapters and this is the first one... those chapters are called 'felix missing hyunjin phase'