012

Chapter 12: Qui es-tu vraiment?

-

Having the capability to avenge his children in exchange of his own life.

It was really a tempting offer. The widowered man had always been reluctant when deciding. But at that very time. All he was thinking about was the flesh of those invaders being pulled out by his claws. Strangle them, tie them up. Brutality would be the way to his satisfication.

And so he answered just as fast. A bargain that would change his life from then on.

The last second of him being a human was contentedly spent with his children, kissing them a goodbye. The last time he would be seeing them, along with the last tear he would ever shed for them.

The widower took the devil's hand.

╰┈➤ ❝ [ENDURANCE] ❞

Just when felix had thought his college life would be any different from his previous. Turned out, it was even worse. So worse that he just wanted to back out from everything, drop his study and avoid the man that's causing him his current state, sweating and unable to gather himself.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck! Just go out there and act cool! He cannot be the jester. There is no way he would ever be." Felix slapped his cheeks repeatedly, talking at the mirror.

He lost count of how much time he had spent inside the bathroom, the moon must've emerged an hour ago.

He hadn't taken a shower yet and he thought he should've done that earlier. But things aren't that easy. He couldn't even last a second with him.

Felix slapped himself once again. "Act casual." He said rather in a dull tone. He even got fed up by his own exaggerated thoughts.

He leaned away from the sink, tugging down his shirt to remove the wrinkles. He slick back his hair and stabilized his quivering lips. He won't just go out looking like a total idiot.

To think of it, he wasn't even over-reacting. How is he gonna cope up with someone who'd caused him agony.

Felix tentatively brought up his hand to grasp around the door knob, after a few inhales. He twisted it and gradually pushed it open all the way. But everything flew sideways when hyunjin sitting on the edge of his bed first came into his view.