006 || Where did you go?

:] ... :|

-

It has been months already since felix was finally freed from his nightmares, he is now smiling, laughing, along with his friends. Like how before he met the jester, felix doesn't want to think of him at all. He left him, for the better. He just couldn't explain why won't he leave his mind as well?

Felix pounded his head when his mind travelled back to the face of the jester...And the brief kiss they had, It was so unforgettable. Felix was sure as hell that the jester didn't apply any spell on him, or did he?

Any where he gaze, he see the jester. He knew he was hallucinating but why does it have to be him?

"Augh..." Felix grunted, dropping his head on the table. His stomach was also growling...He needed something to eat but was also lazy to get up.

Jisung noticed him and sighed, there he goes again. The problem of him not sleeping had been solved, and now another problem has to be solved. What is wrong with his bestfriend?

"Let me guess, you haven't eaten anything since this morning?" Jisung raised an eyebrow, leaning sideways.

Felix pouted and nodded, jisung giggled and threw his arm around his friend's shoulder. "I got you, buddy." He beamed, as he placed his bag on the table and took 2 sandwiches out of it.

"Again? Are you poisoning me again?" Felix jokes, giggling a little. Recalling the time when felix felt sick and he had to go out to buy himself a medicine but the jester was there to give him one...Where he first met the jester.

...There you go again, felix! Stop thinking about him!

Jisung made an offended face as he put his hand on his chest, as If he was hurt by his words. "How dare you say that..." He fake cried, felix took the sandwhich out from the wrapper and threw the wrapper at jisung, laughing.

"Oh shut it!" He giggled, it only took him two bites and he ate it all.

Jisung gazed at him, astonished. He haven't even taken out the sandwich from its wrapper and felix already ate it all at once, how unbelieveable.

"What?" Felix arches his eyebrows, swallowing down his food.

Jisung shook his head, eye-siding his friend. "You're scarier than him..." He laughs.

Felix stares at him perplexed. "Who's him?" He questions.

His friend shrugs, chewing on his sandwich. "You know, the man in red." He blurted out, causing felix to froze on his seat.

"..."

Hearing him felt like a curse, his heartbeat accelerates just by thinking of the jester, everything reminds him of the jester. Felix was sure that he doesn't miss him... At all, why would he miss such a demon.

He was the cause of his agony, his pain, and his nightmares. He manipulated him and did things that he dislike, the jester was a red flag. He had no reason to miss that bastard.

Felix fixed his gaze on his friend, pondering if he should tell me the story between him and the man in red. Was it neccessary? Jisung normally scares him using the jester but does he actually believe in his existence?

Felix breathed out, abandoning his thoughts.

"Are you okay? Don't tell me, you're still scared of him?" Jisung laughed, wiggling his eyebrows teasingly. Felix was quick to deny it.