004 // the library

:)

-

Felix was sat quietly in the library, anxiously bouncing his feet as he tried to refrain himself from falling asleep, he barely had any sleep nowadays. His nightmares aren't going away and it had been like that for a month already. Felix was growing sick tired of it that he just wanted to end it all, it was getting worse each day. But he's got used to it. There is no other choice but to get used to it. It seemed like it was not gonna stop. Dark circles under his eyes says it all.

"Sleep"

Felix was startled by the voice that just spoke behind his ear. It turned out to be Jisung who is just utterly concerned for him. Seeing felix looking pale, bags under his eyes and messy hair. He looked terrible. "You need to sleep, Felix. I'll take care of you while you're asleep, I promise. Just please, have a rest." Jisung hurriedly said, taking a seat beside felix, it almost sounded like he was begging him.

"I-i will, when I get home." Felix smiled, trying to wipe the tired look off his face. Jisung knew felix wouldn't sleep at all.

Jisung sighed loudly. "Felix, I barely see you sleeping. Y-you're not like this before. I used to get mad of you for sleeping on me while we're having a movie night. You sleep everywhere!"

Felix lets out an airy laugh, shaking his head. "We can watch a movie tonight, I promise not to sleep on you." He said, then going back to the pile of papers scattered everywhere on the table. Jisung suddenly got mad and yanked the papers away. "No, felix lack of sleep can lead you to death. Do you want to die? if yes, come here i'll do it myself."

"Jisung I-" Felix was interrupted by Jisung, putting his index finger over his lips, shushing him.

"I- i- i-, no felix. I'll watch you sleep, right here right now until i'm satisfied, I may sound creepy and all but yeah." Felix seemed to hesitate at first, but jisung really looked worried for him. Jisung noticed him hesitating. "I promise to wake you up when the break time's over, you still have a lot of time to rest." Jisung reassured, looking over to his wrist watch."

"I'll watch over you, you're safe. No one is gonna harm you, as long as i'm here. I'll destroy those nightmares if that's what you're worrying about. " Jisung's voice was so calm and warm that it matched the sun rays penetrating through the big window of the library. Felix lied his head on jisung's chest, feeling comfortable in instant, jisung wrapped his arms around his friend, a relieved smile plastered on his face. Felix, for the first time, he felt safe. quickly drifting off due to lack of sleep.

-

"Felix, it's time to wake up." Felix was pulled from his sleep when he heard jisung's voice trying to wake him up, felix lifted his head up from the table and looked around. They aren't much people, in fact they're the only ones left which mean that the class had started.

Felix glared at jisung. "How long has it been since the bell rang? Tell me I didn't sleep that long?" He rapidly asked, hoping he wasn't late for his class cause he'd be doomed.

Jisung pursed his lips as he thought for a second. "Well, I don't really notice the time. I seemed to enjoy watching you sleep." Jisung smiled warmly, felix was instantly melted by that. He loves how caring his friend is.

"You told me you would wake me up before the class starts." Felix yawned, stretching both of his arms.

"I did?"

Felix frowned. "Yes, you did. Stop being a weirdo." He shook his head in disbelief, jisung is getting forgetful.

"Ah, yes."