008 || Please come back.

D: .... :D

):)

-

1 year and still counting, where did you go? Are you coming back? You said you'll come back

1 year and still counting, where did you go? Are you coming back? You said you'll come back...I was hoping you would.

Where have you gone?

"Felix! We're moving up?! We're gonna be college students soon, are you even aware?!" Jisung said closely to his friend's ear, felix backed away, annoyingly.

"Jesus christ! You're so loud!" Felix covered his ears with both of his hands, trying his best to create gap between him and jisung since he was extremely close.

Good thing, minho was there to tear them. "Babe! Can you talk to him without being too close." He sulked, pulling him into his arms instead. Felix seemed to agree with him as he crossed his arms against his chest.

"Sorry, I was too excited." Jisung giggled as he slid an arm around his boyfriend's waist, both are giggly.

Felix couldn't help but to smile while staring at the two lovebirds infront of him, making him feel sick.

"Bwah." Felix fake gagged, grimacing.

Things happened so fast that felix didn't even notice that jisung was already in a relationship with minho and soon just found out when they were already 2 months together. Jisung intended to hide it from his bestfriend because he was scared of his judgement, he told him several times that he would never like minho but look how they are now.

They are inseparable.

Felix was actually happy to find out about their relationship but he got mad that jisung hid it from him for 2 months, it wasn't that a big deal so they soon made up. Felix didn't want to create a fuss over it.

Minho gasped and turned to face felix. "I almost forgot to tell you, we're going to this arcade place, you coming?" He beamed, holding jisung by his waist.

Just the three of them? Felix's eyes darts down to minho's hand on his friend's waist. Felix never wanted to be a third wheel his entire life and he'd rather stay home if that's the case.

Felix tittered, scratching his nape as he was having difficulty to lock his eyes with any of his friends infront of him. He had been refusing their invites for a while now and he felt shy to say no.

But he has somewhere to go...

"Uh...I can't today, my mom had me something to do." Felix forced a smile and lowered his head, playing with the hem of his sleeves.

Of course, as felix's best friend. He knew him so damn well. He wasn't convinced with his excuses but he let him anyway. Jisung was sure that felix just had a lot of reason but he never dared to ask.

Jisung nods. "It's fine! We can go some other time... See you tomorrow?"

The corners of felix's lips twitched up. "Yeah see you..."

-

Felix had had enough, he doesn't want to miss a day without the presence of the jester anymore, call him insane, but felix wanted him...

...so, so, bad.

Felix throw on his coat and grabbed his wallet from his table then stormed out, his mom kept asking him where he was going and why was he going out so late at night, she even tried to stop him but she eventually let him go, the determination in felix's eyes... He looked unstoppable, so she thought there's no use of restraining him.

Felix was going to the place where he first met the jester, hoping that he would see him there, just for a brief of time. He seemed so desperate to catch a glimpse of him, even if it's just his shadow...

The street lights were steady unlike that night, there were like no sign of him... But he still wanted to try. Felix took off his coat and threw it away, he had already came this far and there was no turning back now, felix screams for the jester to return.

He kept screaming and calling him to come out and show himself. He doesn't care if few people passing by are giving him weird stares.

"Please come back! i'm so tired of waiting for you. J-just...please..." Felix hollered, tears streaming down his face. 

"I don't know what the fuck you did to me that I ended up like this, looking like a fucking maniac like you...Screaming for you to come out! Is this what you want?!" Felix growled, looking around the place, hoping he would spot him.

He didn't get any answer and that angered him even more, he was feeling mixed emotions. He will never forget the fact that his hatred for him were severe, he hated him to his guts that had him the urge to kill the jester, and yet...He misses him. He yearns for him.

"You wanted me like this right?! Ending up like a fucked up person who misses you to death! To the point that I can even follow you to the afterlife?!?" Felix bitterly chuckled, balling his hands into fists. 

Felix continued on for some time and he's on the brink of giving up but his legs went first as he collapsed on the ground, crying messily. He was trembling, lips quivering, red nose and eyes puffy. He knew he would look like he just came out from a psychiatric hospital but he couldn't care less.

-

Felix then came home, devasted. It was a total failure, useless. A waste of time. He had his coat on his hand, his pants were covered in dirt and his cheeks were stained with dried tears. hair was messy as if a storm just passed it. 

He was getting too impatient...

-

I actually had to rewrite chapter 8 to 9 since I lost my drafts, it was on my phone and i broke it... My phone swam in the sea like a mermaid :DD!!