43

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 °

Isabelle

I placed the white flowers on Leo's grave wiping a stray tear from my face.

Everyone else stood from afar watching in all black suits or dresses, they watched my movements as my hands shook.

I miss him.

I miss him so much and it fucking hurts.

Everywhere I go and everything I see reminds me of him, it reminds me of Leo.

Snickers bars to a simple penny on the sidewalk all bring my mind back to him and his soft smiles and bright laughs.

He was the other half of my soul.

He simply was my person.

It's been over a year but it feels like it happened only yesterday.

He'll always be the love of my life, I just need to learn how to live without him.

It's been hard.

I have highs and very low lows.

But I keep pushing through them with Kevin by my side.

I've truly have never felt so alone. I miss everything about him, his smile, his laugh, his random comments. Everything really.

I guess we weren't immortal after all.

But most of all I miss being able to have Kevin bite him on command when he annoyed me.

He is fuck I meant was, I feel I messed this dramatic part up now.

A pillow hit the side of my head and I turned to glare at Leo, "Just cause you're in that hospital bed does not mean I won't fight you."

"I'll file a complaint against you if you do."

"I'm prepared for that loser."

"Calling a crippled person a loser?"

"You only got shot in the shoulder," I scoffed.

He better stop when he's ahead cause I will bring up how he treated me when I came out of a fucking coma.

Yeah, I'll go there.